Blackhawks don't take advantage of extra rest

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The Red Wings were supposed to have been at a disadvantage in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals against the Blackhawks after having been extended to seven games in their previous series.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
mikefromtheD

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2009

Wings in a sweep!!!!!
bronson

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

The rest thing can work both ways. The shoe was on the other foot for Detroit to start the Anaheim series and they took game one in that case as well. Ultimately, the better team just won yesterday.
Jon

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

I have to say I'm extremely happy the Hawks and the wings are in the west finals. Its nice to see two of the original six playing hard against one another for a chance at the cup. I'm very impressed with the pace of game one, and look forward to the rest of the serious. Chicago is a great team, with young talent and very much deserve to be where they are at. Rest or no rest both of these teams know the task at hand.....Win.
Clarkson

Empalme, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2009

bronson wrote:
The rest thing can work both ways. The shoe was on the other foot for Detroit to start the Anaheim series and they took game one in that case as well. Ultimately, the better team just won yesterday.
Yup, and for the next 3 straight too. Sorry CHI, nice run, but you're gonna hit a big RED wall.
John

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

The kids STILL don't get where they are. Dire straits that is. Still talking about not practicing hard and learning from our mistakes. Whatever they're learning isn't going to help this year. I thought they'd go 5, but it's looking like 4 now..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brian Campbell Discussions

Search the Brian Campbell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 on the road 15
Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 JRN 10
Blue Jackets notebook: Draft pick used to watch... (Jun '11) Jun '11 DfromBG 1
Campbell: a We Just Feel More Comfortable In Ou... (Jan '11) Jan '11 chiboy 1
Chicago Blackhawks To Match Offer Sheet For Nik... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Go Hawks 1
Dale Tallon, Chicago Blackhawks Fans Thank You ... (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 2
Sharp Scores 2 As Blackhawks Tie Series At 2-2 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 McDonald 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••