WGRZ News - Sabres' Tallinder Decides...

WGRZ News - Sabres' Tallinder Decides to Wear Neck Guard

There are 21 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Mar 3, 2008, titled WGRZ News - Sabres' Tallinder Decides to Wear Neck Guard. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Three weeks since Florida Panthers forward Richard Zednik had his carotid artery cut by a teammate's skate, one Buffalo Sabre has used the injury as a call to protect himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James Z

East Syracuse, NY

#24 Mar 5, 2008
I will stop wearing Pants suits and am going to mu mu's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 on the road 15
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 JRN 10
News Blue Jackets notebook: Draft pick used to watch... (Jun '11) Jun '11 DfromBG 1
News Campbell: a We Just Feel More Comfortable In Ou... (Jan '11) Jan '11 chiboy 1
News Chicago Blackhawks To Match Offer Sheet For Nik... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Go Hawks 1
News Dale Tallon, Chicago Blackhawks Fans Thank You ... (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 2
News Sharp Scores 2 As Blackhawks Tie Series At 2-2 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 McDonald 1