In downtime, Chicago Blackhawks play ...

In downtime, Chicago Blackhawks play hard -- at video games

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 27, 2009, titled In downtime, Chicago Blackhawks play hard -- at video games. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Life on the road for a professional hockey player can be pretty mundane, with endless hours spent in the team hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Miles

Astoria, NY

#1 May 27, 2009
I understand their addiction to mario kart
paramveer

UK

#3 May 28, 2009
put some game on to play can you?
Dean

Chicago, IL

#4 May 28, 2009
Good to hear that Kane will be on the cover of NHL 10 this fall. About time a Blackhawk makes the cover.
kaner fannn

Springfield, IL

#5 May 28, 2009
dudeee! i can't wait for this game to come outt, even though pretty much everyone can kick my but at itt. kaner's the bestt! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 on the road 15
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 JRN 10
News Blue Jackets notebook: Draft pick used to watch... (Jun '11) Jun '11 DfromBG 1
News Campbell: a We Just Feel More Comfortable In Ou... (Jan '11) Jan '11 chiboy 1
News Chicago Blackhawks To Match Offer Sheet For Nik... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Go Hawks 1
News Dale Tallon, Chicago Blackhawks Fans Thank You ... (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 2
News Sharp Scores 2 As Blackhawks Tie Series At 2-2 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 McDonald 1
More from around the web