Chicago Blackhawks begin 8-game road ...

Chicago Blackhawks begin 8-game road trip with win

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 29, 2009, titled Chicago Blackhawks begin 8-game road trip with win. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

In the good-news-bad-news department, the California Highway Patrol pulled over one of the Blackhawks ' team buses Wednesday en route to their game against the Anaheim Ducks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Matthew Ascaridis

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1 Mar 14, 2009
I am so happy the Blackhawks are winning again! Finally, stylish apparel with the best logo in hockey and good role models for kids to look up to instead of the bling bling all the time with guns and high speed chases. I hate the NBA and especially that ghetto thug Tracy McGrady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 on the road 15
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 JRN 10
News Blue Jackets notebook: Draft pick used to watch... (Jun '11) Jun '11 DfromBG 1
News Campbell: a We Just Feel More Comfortable In Ou... (Jan '11) Jan '11 chiboy 1
News Chicago Blackhawks To Match Offer Sheet For Nik... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Go Hawks 1
News Dale Tallon, Chicago Blackhawks Fans Thank You ... (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 2
News Sharp Scores 2 As Blackhawks Tie Series At 2-2 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 McDonald 1
More from around the web