Biding time was best for Blackhawks' ...

Biding time was best for Blackhawks' Barker

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Biding time was best for Blackhawks' Barker. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Cam Barker doesn't have to look far to find a prime example that patience can be virtuous in the development of an NHL defenseman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Tony

Clermont, FL

#1 Nov 9, 2008
Finally, a game tonite! GO HAWKS!
Pierre Pilote

Leesburg, FL

#2 Nov 9, 2008
Blackhawks????

I thouhgt the season was over!

After tonights game do they get "two" weeks off. They could use the rest.

From resting.
Tony

Clermont, FL

#3 Nov 9, 2008
Looks like they'll be busy this week with a game every other night. I don't like lull that's for sure. Remember the old days when you could count on a game every Saturday,Sunday and Wednesday?...GO HAWKS!

Since: Oct 08

La Crosse, WI

#4 Nov 9, 2008
Yes! A game! This article was really an excellent one. It points out how long it sometimes takes to develop in the NHL. The same goes for all positions. These guys are the best in the world, every game, every night. They all were able to get by on superior God given talent at all the other levels. They stood out and were stars. There is no other league to go to and they have to face the best every game. At this point determination and hard work seperate players. Hope the Hawks continue to work hard . GO HAWKS!

“COMMIT TO THE INDIAN”

Since: Oct 08

Naperville

#5 Nov 9, 2008
I for one was glad that they had this break. This way coach Q can start to work and show his team the way he wants them to play. I hope that they still have the fire in them and it doesn't take the first period to get their legs.

As far as the article about Barker, I am happy to see him finally come out of his shell. He for the most part had his ups and downs, but mostly downs. Now it looks like he is feeling comfortable in the PP and has a mean shot. Then he plays some solid D. I still want to see him play alittle more physical.

LETS GO HAWKS, and take it to Calgary, remember Calgary played last night and got toasted by the Blue Jackets. The Hawks better be ready to pounce all over them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 on the road 15
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 JRN 10
News Blue Jackets notebook: Draft pick used to watch... (Jun '11) Jun '11 DfromBG 1
News Campbell: a We Just Feel More Comfortable In Ou... (Jan '11) Jan '11 chiboy 1
News Chicago Blackhawks To Match Offer Sheet For Nik... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Go Hawks 1
News Dale Tallon, Chicago Blackhawks Fans Thank You ... (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 2
News Sharp Scores 2 As Blackhawks Tie Series At 2-2 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 McDonald 1
More from around the web