Sabres Defenseman Brian Campbell Trad...

Sabres Defenseman Brian Campbell Traded to San Jose Sharks

There are 25 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Sabres Defenseman Brian Campbell Traded to San Jose Sharks. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

Campbell is headed to the San Jose Sharks. News 4's Robin Adams is at the HSBC Arena with the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kathleen

Eden, NY

#21 Feb 27, 2008
so sad to see you go Brian...just keep in mind that the sabres organization is toooooooo cheap to sign on excellent players as yourself!!!!!!!!!! They want to build a good team but don't want to spend the green. i do not understand why the sabres fans would want to booo you as you did want to stay with the sabres. i for sure will not boo you and wish you much success in your new endeavor. will miss you!!!!!!!!! d
craig f

Buffalo, NY

#22 Feb 27, 2008
once again darcy let a potential superstar go and got next to nothing in return ,how many draft picks do we need ,this is not the nfl when drafted rookies can step in and make a difference right away ,im tired of our sabres being the leagues farm team galisano if your not committed to makeing our team better then sell them to someone who wants to ,or better yet get rid of darcy for a 100th round draft pick ,
Smalls

United States

#23 Feb 27, 2008
It is just the typical Buffalo problem that plagues this city and it's sports teams.....we don't have enough money. And that is why we loose all the good young talent. It hurts to say, but its true.
kmc

Lockport, NY

#24 Feb 27, 2008
i will miss campbell a lot of us will.
but we do need someone to help us score.
hey this new guy has played the predtors more than us. maybe he knows how to score on the them. and the rest of the western teams.
we got spacek and bolan on deffence and the soild.
i know people think we will suck but will you jst please
BELIEVE
Kobay Gary

Buffalo, NY

#25 Mar 3, 2008
Tom 58 wrote:
<quoted text> Another guy that has NO idea what he is talking about all he wanted was a long tem deal not too much to ask the Sabres screwed up again the HSBC will be empty next year unless they start signing our players
Oh Tom, you are the one who doesn't know what he's talking about. This all could have been resolved when the Sabres offered him a long-term deal earlier in the season, but he declined signing it. Anyway, Campbell has said that he won't sign an extension in San Jose - so the Sharks get nothing for something. HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 on the road 15
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 JRN 10
News Blue Jackets notebook: Draft pick used to watch... (Jun '11) Jun '11 DfromBG 1
News Campbell: a We Just Feel More Comfortable In Ou... (Jan '11) Jan '11 chiboy 1
News Chicago Blackhawks To Match Offer Sheet For Nik... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Go Hawks 1
News Dale Tallon, Chicago Blackhawks Fans Thank You ... (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 2
News Sharp Scores 2 As Blackhawks Tie Series At 2-2 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 McDonald 1
More from around the web