Bernier Arrives / Campbell Leaves

Bernier Arrives / Campbell Leaves

There are 11 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Bernier Arrives / Campbell Leaves. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

After eight seasons in Buffalo, fan favorite and all-star defenseman Brian Campbell is out and right winger Steve Bernier is in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

andy

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2008
we wont boo him, he wanted to stay. but when golisano shows his face...
Harry

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 27, 2008
A sad day for sabres hockey
mike from 1970

Lancaster, NY

#3 Feb 27, 2008
i was there when the first puck was dropped. i know that times have changed. but one thing mr. golisano the knox family always had loyalty to this community do us all a favor sell the team. do not make us the joke of the league. this team was strictly a resale item. buffalo fans do yourself stay out of that arena.you are wasteing your time. oh tom make sure you ask your managing partner for advice he seems to be on such a roll these days.
Jen 22

AOL

#4 Feb 27, 2008
FIRE REIGER & QUINN !
ERIK

Buffalo, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2008
"DONT BOO ME"? HOW BOUT DON'T TURN DOWN YOUR OFFER BRIAN?
Boo

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2008
He will get boo'd, management offered a nice deal and he simply decided not to take it and play his cards and his bluff didn't work and now he's gone. So be it let the boo's begin
Tom

Hamburg, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2008
Boo him almost 6 million a year wasn't enough?...Boo him. C'mon boo him.
Robin Lowe

Fredonia, NY

#8 Feb 27, 2008
Dont worry Campbell I wont boo you but im not happy that your leaving!! But do your best with your new team!!!
gene

AOL

#9 Feb 27, 2008
these players are not loyal anymore. its all about money, how many times do you have to see it. i know gas is high but 5.85 million a year for three years should set you up for life. these guys should have to go work 8-5 for a year, they turn down millions and then want me to pay #120 for a ticket. wake up sports fans. we can set the price if no one buys these tics. ever wonder why they change jerseys every few years. its all about money. greed
Stu Jeroskiwicz

East Amherst, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2008
Should we cheer you when you're playing for the opponent?
DAVE

Tyrone, PA

#11 Feb 27, 2008
SAME THING EVERY YEAR.WHO DO WE LOOSE NEXT YEAR???IV BEEN A SABRES FAN FOR ALONG TIME.WHY SELL SABRES STUFF?WHEN THAT PERSONS TIME IS UP.HES GONE.NO MORE.NEVER AGAIN.MY DAUGHTERS 11 YEARS OLF.LAST YEAR WHEN THEY LOST IN THE PLAYOFFS I TOLD HER THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.IM 47 GOING ON 48.I GAVE UP ON THE BILLS.HAVENT WATCHED A GAME IN 2 YEARS.NOT INTERESTED AT ALL.IM A BIG SABRES FAN.BUT THOSE DAYS ARE GETTING CLOSE TO STOP WATCHING THEM TO.MATS SUNDIN IN TORONTO HAS IT RIGHT.NO TRADE.BE TRUE TO YOUR TEAM AND YOUR FANS.THIS WORLD IS MONEY CRAZY.BASEBALL,FOOTBALL,HOCKEY .MAYBE I,LL GET TO SEE THE SABRES WIN THE CUP BEFORE I DIE.HA,HA ,HA FUNNNYYY.......THEY SAY THEY INJOY PLAYING HOCKEY.AAAHHH FORGET IT.DRURY,BRIERE,CAMPBELL.WHAT BIG TRADE HAS BUFFALO EVER MADE?BESIDES GIVING AWAY PLAYERS.ID HATE TO SEE THE SABRES LEAVE.BUT I COULDNT GO THROUGH SEEING TEARS IN MY LITTLE GIRLS EYES AGAIN.THE PLAYERS ARE GIVING BAD LESSONS TO KIDS.BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.DISSAPOINED SABRES FAN...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 on the road 15
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 JRN 10
News Blue Jackets notebook: Draft pick used to watch... (Jun '11) Jun '11 DfromBG 1
News Campbell: a We Just Feel More Comfortable In Ou... (Jan '11) Jan '11 chiboy 1
News Chicago Blackhawks To Match Offer Sheet For Nik... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Go Hawks 1
News Dale Tallon, Chicago Blackhawks Fans Thank You ... (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 2
News Sharp Scores 2 As Blackhawks Tie Series At 2-2 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 McDonald 1
More from around the web