Montreal Canadiens defeat Chicago Bla...

Montreal Canadiens defeat Chicago Blackhawks 4-1

There are 82 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Montreal Canadiens defeat Chicago Blackhawks 4-1. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

They're still chanting Cristobal Huet's name in this city. Though fans cheered for the goaltender for parts of three seasons when he was a member of the Canadiens , they jeered the Hawks goalie Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Section 313

North Chicago, IL

#84 Apr 2, 2009
TOM COTNER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess it is kind of tricky. 6-8 games versus every team in the division for sure. Then instead of playing other teams in the conference 4 times, maybe 2-3 times would be better to allow for more east vs west games so the Original Six can each play each other at least twice (home and away) per season, if not 3 or 4 times. If each team is playing the same amount of non-conference games, it should be fine. It seems like now, the non-conference games are random. There should be some consideration to Original 6/rivalries. For example, why do the Hawks play the Devils twice, but the Canadiens just once? That's ridiculous! Perfect opportunity to drop an overall meaningless game (in terms of interest) and add an Original 6 matchup.
SPARTACUS

Montréal, Canada

#85 Apr 3, 2009
MY UNDERSTANDING AS TO WHY MOST OF OUR IDEAS ARE NEVER ADOPTED IS THE WHOLE "TRAVEL" ISSUE AND TODAY, WHAT WITH THE FAILING ECONOMIES WORLD WIDE, THAT HAS BECOME EVEN MORE OF AN ISSUE !!!
DAMN, STILL, I KNOW WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO SEE MORE OF THOSE MATCHUPS WE JUST DON'T GET TO SEE OFTEN ENOUGH ANYMORE.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL IRAN AND IRAQ HAVE NATIONAL HOCKEY TEAMS !!!

OMAR & MOHAMMED NEED TO BE HIT HARD AND HIGH INTO THE GLASS !!!

LMFAO !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 on the road 15
News Bob Hunter commentary: Jackets need Carter to g... (Jun '11) Jun '11 JRN 10
News Blue Jackets notebook: Draft pick used to watch... (Jun '11) Jun '11 DfromBG 1
News Campbell: a We Just Feel More Comfortable In Ou... (Jan '11) Jan '11 chiboy 1
News Chicago Blackhawks To Match Offer Sheet For Nik... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Go Hawks 1
News Dale Tallon, Chicago Blackhawks Fans Thank You ... (May '10) May '10 DEV STARR 2
News Sharp Scores 2 As Blackhawks Tie Series At 2-2 ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 McDonald 1
More from around the web