New York Rangers Give Game Away In Loss To Ottawa Senators : NYRNation

Oct 29, 2011 | Posted by: JRagus | Full story: nyrnation.net

The New York Rangers let a 4-1 lead in the 3rd slip away as the Ottawa Senators skate away with a 5-4 win after Milan Michalek's game winning shootout goal.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2011
Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#1 Oct 29, 2011
Does anyone find it strange that Richards who was brought in to compliment Gaborik's game is already being shifted around? Does anyone also find it strange that after training camp,preseason and regular games already played,they still have not figured out their lines? The Rangers will have to play every game like it's the 7th. game of the cup finals and hope Lundqvist holds up to struggle for the 8th. seed! Get ready for another year in Sather's "reign of error"!
Miranda

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Oct 29, 2011
Wow, the Sens coming from what happened last season, a five game win streak so far is really inspiring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Boyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rangers lose Game 1 of Stanley Cup Final in ove... Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Mint(er) condition (Aug '11) Aug '11 Rangah 1
Rangers' John Tortorella keeps head up (Feb '11) Feb '11 Tom Thumb 1
Rangers struggle on power play (Feb '11) Feb '11 Tom Thumb 2
Phi @ NYR (Jan '11) Jan '11 Marissa 2 2
NHL: New York Rangers Center Situation (Aug '10) Aug '10 johnnyBgood 1
New York Rangers Should Not Use Returning Brian... (Apr '10) Apr '10 tit for tat 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brian Boyle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••