2010 NHL Stanley Cup Finals

Chicago vs. Philadelphia: Game 1 Chicago Blackhawks right wing Marian Hossa, of Slovakia, celebrates with Brent Seabrook and Troy Brouwer after Hossa scored against the Philadelphia Flyers in the second period of Game 2 of the NHL Stanley Cup finals on Monday, May 31, 2010, in Chicago. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“6.4 = Make Out”

Since: Mar 10

Detriot, MI

#1 Jun 1, 2010
Hockey sucks.
Skizazz

Beecher, IL

#2 Jun 1, 2010
No hockey is great, NHL hockey sucks.

Salary cap = Parity
Parity = Mediocrity
Mediocrity = Crap Hockey

Get rid of the cap and you'll see better teams and better hockey.

“6.4 = Make Out”

Detriot, MI

#3 Jun 1, 2010
Skizazz wrote:
No hockey is great, NHL hockey sucks.
Salary cap = Parity
Parity = Mediocrity
Mediocrity = Crap Hockey
Get rid of the cap and you'll see better teams and better hockey.
Your right. Hockey is great. NHL sucks.
Go Hawks

North Haven, CT

#4 Jun 1, 2010
BeatKonducta09 wrote:
Hockey sucks.
Detroit sucks.
Go Hawks

North Haven, CT

#5 Jun 1, 2010
BeatKonducta09 wrote:
<quoted text>Your right. Hockey is great. NHL sucks.
Detroit sucks.

“6.4 = Make Out”

Detriot, MI

#6 Jun 1, 2010
Go Hawks wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit sucks.
You wouldn't say that to my face, internet tough guy.
Yah

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 1, 2010
No, The New Leningrad (Philadelphia) Flyers suck.......BIG TIME...........

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#8 Jun 1, 2010
What's up with that mental guy they have, he almost hurt his own player, hahahahahahahahahha.
Yah

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 1, 2010
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
What's up with that mental guy they have, he almost hurt his own player, hahahahahahahahahha.
Indeed..........
Skizazz

Beecher, IL

#10 Jun 2, 2010
Yah wrote:
No, The New Leningrad (Philadelphia) Flyers suck.......BIG TIME..........
You're right, the Flyers are an absolutely PATHETIC team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs and the Hawks are struggling with them. That just shows how bad the Hawks are as well.

The level of hockey played in the NHL has fallen of the charts it's so bad.
Go Hawks

North Haven, CT

#11 Jun 2, 2010
Skizazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, the Flyers are an absolutely PATHETIC team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs and the Hawks are struggling with them. That just shows how bad the Hawks are as well.
If you really aren't watching, you are the only person in IL (not on a respirator) who missed game 2....a record setting 39 share TV in Chicago...that's Suberbowl good!!!!

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news.htm...

Bring home the hardware, Hawks!!!!
Skizazz

Beecher, IL

#12 Jun 2, 2010
Go Hawks wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really aren't watching, you are the only person in IL (not on a respirator) who missed game 2....a record setting 39 share TV in Chicago...that's Suberbowl good!!!!
http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news.htm...
Bring home the hardware, Hawks!!!!
I have watched very little just because it's nearly unwatchable. Also, just because people are watching doesn't mean they necessarily like it. I know a LOT of diehard Hawks fans who are watching the games but still complain about the quality of hockey. Most of the people watching are just riding the bandwagon and don't know icing from offsides so they wouldn't know "good" hockey anyway.

Of course, if it wasn't for the salary cap the Hawks would still be one of the worst teams in the league so they have their choice of a competitive Hawks team or a good league. It seems that most are just happy the Hawks are comptetive even though they know they're not very good.
bill

Evanston, IL

#14 Jun 7, 2010
Skizazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me! skizy! pay attention!! you pathetic fool!! I just turned my desk over!! the CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS won 3 games AND THE flyers won 2. Game 5 skizy! Wednesday, June 9, 2010. Who's struggling? You're just hatin because your home team is not playing for the Stanley Cup! We are going to take it all the way home baby!! watch the game will ya........

GO BLACKHAWKS!!
bill

Evanston, IL

#15 Jun 7, 2010
Skizazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have watched very little just because it's nearly unwatchable. Also, just because people are watching doesn't mean they necessarily like it. I know a LOT of diehard Hawks fans who are watching the games but still complain about the quality of hockey. Most of the people watching are just riding the bandwagon and don't know icing from offsides so they wouldn't know "good" hockey anyway.
Of course, if it wasn't for the salary cap the Hawks would still be one of the worst teams in the league so they have their choice of a competitive Hawks team or a good league. It seems that most are just happy the Hawks are comptetive even though they know they're not very good.
SKIZY STOP ALL THE HATIN!! go HAWKS!
bill

Evanston, IL

#16 Jun 7, 2010
BeatKonducta09 wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't say that to my face, internet tough guy.
YOU SUCK!! LOL!! tough guy...
Yah

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 7, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SUCK!! LOL!! tough guy...
Ignore the MOVE sympatico ahole-Carpetbagging Flyers Fan. He marveled over 1967 in his city..........
Yah

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 7, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
SKIZY STOP ALL THE HATIN!! go HAWKS!
Don't worry, Skizzazz covertly aids the Taliban & Al-Qaeda..........
Skizazz

Beecher, IL

#19 Jun 7, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me! skizy! pay attention!! you pathetic fool!! I just turned my desk over!! the CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS won 3 games AND THE flyers won 2. Game 5 skizy! Wednesday, June 9, 2010. Who's struggling? You're just hatin because your home team is not playing for the Stanley Cup! We are going to take it all the way home baby!! watch the game will ya........
GO BLACKHAWKS!!
Yes, they are struggling. Duh...it's three games to two and the games have been close. What do you call it??? Philly is a TERRIBLE teams and the Hawks aren't exactly beating them up. It just shows how weak they are too. Of course, the entire league is weak so that doesn't mean anything.

No, my team has nothing to do with it. I don't even have a team anymore. I used to be a die-hard hockey fan until they ruined the game by putting the cap in place. Now we're stuck with this crap-ass league of pathetic teams. For God's sake, there was a goalie this year with a GAA under 2.00. Scoring is down because the best players are stuck playing with average players that bring down the level of play. The cap and expansion have spread the talent so thin that it's unwatchable.

It was nice getting to watch Olympic hockey this year. I almost forgot how great real hockey was. Now people wonder why the NHL was able to capitalize on the the popularity Olympic hockey had. Gee, is it really that hard to figure out??? People got to see great players playing with other great players which leads to great hockey.

The NHL knows it. Why do you think they may not let their player play in the next Olympics? Olympic hockey showed just how inferior their piece of crap league has become.
Skizazz

Beecher, IL

#20 Jun 7, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just hatin because your home team is not playing for the Stanley Cup!
Maybe you should check my location. The Hawks ARE my home team. However, I'm smart enough to know they're the same cheap-ass organization they've always been. They were never willing to spend enough money to compete so they got the cap put in place so nobody could spend more than them. That's why I hate the Hawks, they screwed the fans over for years by putting a pathetic product on the ice and when the fans quit showing up they fought for the cap so that they could be competitive without spending more money to improve their team. It's not that the Hawks are any better than before, they just brought the rest of the league down to their level.

Unfortunately, that's the only way the Wirtz's know how to do business. Have you ever heard of the Wirtz Liquor act? They couldn't compete with other beer distributors so they got a law passed that basically gave them a monopoly.

Instead of making themselves better, they just make everybody else worse...that's the Hawks way.
bill

Evanston, IL

#21 Jun 8, 2010
Skizazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are struggling. Duh...it's three games to two and the games have been close. What do you call it??? Philly is a TERRIBLE teams and the Hawks aren't exactly beating them up. It just shows how weak they are too. Of course, the entire league is weak so that doesn't mean anything.
No, my team has nothing to do with it. I don't even have a team anymore. I used to be a die-hard hockey fan until they ruined the game by putting the cap in place. Now we're stuck with this crap-ass league of pathetic teams. For God's sake, there was a goalie this year with a GAA under 2.00. Scoring is down because the best players are stuck playing with average players that bring down the level of play. The cap and expansion have spread the talent so thin that it's unwatchable.
It was nice getting to watch Olympic hockey this year. I almost forgot how great real hockey was. Now people wonder why the NHL was able to capitalize on the the popularity Olympic hockey had. Gee, is it really that hard to figure out??? People got to see great players playing with other great players which leads to great hockey.
The NHL knows it. Why do you think they may not let their player play in the next Olympics? Olympic hockey showed just how inferior their piece of crap league has become.
bla bla and your point is? yeeaa talking out of your shizzazz now. We get it you hate hockey stay off of this topic. Come to chicago and say that to a hawks fan face!! You need to move on and lets us all enjoy the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs. GO HAWKS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brent Seabrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Wild GIFs of the Game: at Chicago Bla... Dec 22 CHforever 2
The Most Disappointing Players on the Chicago B... Dec 8 Reg 1
Reaction to the Brent Seabrook hit on David Bac... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reg 1
Will Brent Seabrook's Olympic Snub Become a Pro... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reg 1
Is this NHL team the next dynasty? (Sep '13) Oct '13 Marissa 2 3
van Riemsdyk Leads Flyers Past Blackhawks (Jan '12) Jan '12 Marissa 2 1
Michael Arace commentary: When will Blue Jacket... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Dcat 13
More from around the web