Islanders' young players get chance t...

Islanders' young players get chance to impress

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 16, 2008, titled Islanders' young players get chance to impress. In it, Newsday reports that:

Only 10 players in the Islanders' lineup last night were on the ice for the first game of the season, and the only reason Tim Jackman was in the opening night lineup is because Chris Simon still was on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Kyle is a Pile

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2008
He Mr. Nolan, no disrespect but maybe it's time you should put your foot on the gas peddle. Your record is worse than your first year here.
Here I come to save the day !
Yea , right.

Middle Island, NY

#2 Mar 17, 2008
Yes,all that losing is VERY impressive!

New York, NY

#3 Mar 18, 2008
Hey snow, wang, bring up the kids, no, not these "kids", the chinese kids, at least they will play with heart and grit, for the rest of the bunch brought up, if they are our future, it will be no different from the present, and the immediate past, they all suck, and to the pollyanna's, stop drinking the effing kool aid,the whole organization is a friggin joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brendan Witt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Portzline looks ahead: New York Islanders (Jun '09) Jun '09 DAC-Islanders 2
News Islanders sign Doug Weight to one-year extension (Apr '09) Apr '09 roger43 31
News WILD 6, ISLANDERS 2: A rough and tumble loss (Mar '09) Mar '09 Patience 35
News Islanders power past Wild, 6-2 (Mar '09) Mar '09 Renegade 12
News Streit's play merits Norris Trophy consideration (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tavares09 64
News Isles question calls that stunted their rally (Mar '09) Mar '09 BrkmB 27
News Isles question calls that stunted rally (Mar '09) Mar '09 NYRfan 5