Defense, Guerin get job done

Defense, Guerin get job done

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 14, 2007, titled Defense, Guerin get job done. In it, Newsday reports that:

It was Jeff Tambellini who paid the price when coach Ted Nolan called out his top line for its poor play after a 5-3 loss Wednesday in Buffalo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bobbygarz

AOL

#1 Dec 14, 2007
So far every article i've read in all the local posts failed to even mention Sean Bergenheim who played a determined game with five shots on goal and blasted every Coyote in sight..Bravo Bergie !!!
Mike

Danbury, CT

#3 Dec 14, 2007
Bobbygarz wrote:
So far every article i've read in all the local posts failed to even mention Sean Bergenheim who played a determined game with five shots on goal and blasted every Coyote in sight..Bravo Bergie !!!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I also saw no credit to Fedetenko who created both of Guerin's goals with hard work to turn over the puck in the corners and feed Comrie. Then Tenk went to the net and took out the defensemen which left Guerin wide open to put the puck in the net. Unsung heroes...
westfall18

Madison Heights, MI

#4 Dec 14, 2007
No hometown feel or insight in any of these articles. It is like reading AP releases.
The Shmoozer

Hillsdale, NJ

#5 Dec 14, 2007
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the words right out of my mouth. I also saw no credit to Fedetenko who created both of Guerin's goals with hard work to turn over the puck in the corners and feed Comrie. Then Tenk went to the net and took out the defensemen which left Guerin wide open to put the puck in the net. Unsung heroes...
Unsung bozos is more like it, Mike. I believe in getting real, so let's be real and admit that these guys are stinkerooo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brendan Witt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Portzline looks ahead: New York Islanders (Jun '09) Jun '09 DAC-Islanders 2
News Islanders sign Doug Weight to one-year extension (Apr '09) Apr '09 roger43 31
News WILD 6, ISLANDERS 2: A rough and tumble loss (Mar '09) Mar '09 Patience 35
News Islanders power past Wild, 6-2 (Mar '09) Mar '09 Renegade 12
News Streit's play merits Norris Trophy consideration (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tavares09 64
News Isles question calls that stunted their rally (Mar '09) Mar '09 BrkmB 27
News Isles question calls that stunted rally (Mar '09) Mar '09 NYRfan 5
More from around the web