NHL Suspends Islanders' Witt

NHL Suspends Islanders' Witt

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 28, 2009, titled NHL Suspends Islanders' Witt. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

New York Islanders defenseman Brendan Witt was suspended five games by the NHL on Friday for elbowing Toronto Maple Leafs forward Niklas Hagman in the head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Myrtle Mafier

Canada

#1 Mar 2, 2009
I was a Montreal fan for many years & was disappointed in the fans that showed up in Vancouver for the game against the canucks. They were ignorant & giving rude gestures to the camera. Then in the game in Montreal against the canucks they were booing Mats Sundin which I thought was also ignorant.
I won't be watching any more Montreal games any time soon.
Neither will my friends & family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brendan Witt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Portzline looks ahead: New York Islanders (Jun '09) Jun '09 DAC-Islanders 2
News Islanders sign Doug Weight to one-year extension (Apr '09) Apr '09 roger43 31
News WILD 6, ISLANDERS 2: A rough and tumble loss (Mar '09) Mar '09 Patience 35
News Islanders power past Wild, 6-2 (Mar '09) Mar '09 Renegade 12
News Streit's play merits Norris Trophy consideration (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tavares09 64
News Isles question calls that stunted their rally (Mar '09) Mar '09 BrkmB 27
News Isles question calls that stunted rally (Mar '09) Mar '09 NYRfan 5
More from around the web