Danis makes 40 saves in first Isles shutout

Full story: Newsday

Just after the All-Star break, Islanders goal tender Yann Danis enjoyed a stretch of four games in which he carried a shutout into the third period each time only to lose his shutout bid.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
BrkmB

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Trade DiPietro for some extra equipment!
Super Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Judged:

Wow. Islanders win! We can win the cup this year. Do not give up. Did you see Okposo. He is the greatest of all time. Did you see McAmmond, that new, kinda old, dude. wow. Lightning in a bottle. And with Yani Dani in the nets, I truly believe we can still like get in the playoffs and bring the cup back to the Mausoleum this year! Yeah. The Architect would be so proud. On that note, let's stick him behind the bench for a game and let him nap and credit him with the win. We can win it. Bailey is the best, better than all the rest! Let's do it,Right NOW!
Sensible Alternative

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

BrkmB wrote:
Trade DiPietro for some extra equipment!
Might I suggest that we suit him up as Sparky.
Kalinin Rules

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Judged:

Super Fan wrote:
Wow. Islanders win! We can win the cup this year. Do not give up. Did you see Okposo. He is the greatest of all time. Did you see McAmmond, that new, kinda old, dude. wow. Lightning in a bottle. And with Yani Dani in the nets, I truly believe we can still like get in the playoffs and bring the cup back to the Mausoleum this year! Yeah. The Architect would be so proud. On that note, let's stick him behind the bench for a game and let him nap and credit him with the win. We can win it. Bailey is the best, better than all the rest! Let's do it,Right NOW!
Ignorant hockey fan. The Rags will clearly win the Cup. Redden, Drury, Rozival, and Gomez will EACH average three goals a game down the stretch and close out the Stanley Cup. The 2nd in over 50 years.
Mark it down. Rags start winning games by around 12 goals a game.
Hank Steinbrenner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Dannis shutout!!!! Sign this man to a 10 year contract immediately!
Oleginator

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

I always found it more helpfull when I wipe from back to foward. Gets less poo particles on the taint area. Esp if you dont have time to shower
whatever

Hauppauge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

lmao for all those ranger fans.......at least we know were going down hard....the ranger fans still think there is a cup in sight. the rangers have more problems than at least 25 teams in the nhl.
whatever

Hauppauge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

you guys are slippinnnnn..the hill gets even more icy ranger fans

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bill Guerin Discussions

Search the Bill Guerin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Isles' Comrie also recovering from hip surgery (Sep '08) Jan '13 Lisa 11
Capitals, Pens skate to 5-all alumni tie (Dec '10) Dec '10 Disappointed 1
Penguins sign veteran winger Asham (Aug '10) Aug '10 SportsTwo 3
Yet Another Look at the Pens Offseason (Jun '10) Jun '10 Lanapinkle 1
NHL notebook: Perfect power play carries Pengui... (May '10) May '10 Chief Powhatan 1
Crosby scores 2 to finish with 51; Pens win in OT (Apr '10) Apr '10 Ace 1
NHL Trade Rumors: Pittsburgh Penguins Math 101 (Feb '10) Feb '10 The Trout 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••