Hejduk's hatrick and Flames loss keep...

Hejduk's hatrick and Flames loss keeps Avs alive for postseason

There are 4 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 6, 2007, titled Hejduk's hatrick and Flames loss keeps Avs alive for postseason. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Milan Hejduk single-handedly preserved the Colorado Avalanche's slim playoff hopes and increased the pressure on the Calgary Flames.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Aurora, CO

#1 Apr 6, 2007
Is a "hatrick" anything like a hat trick in hockey?

Littleton, CO

#2 Apr 6, 2007
I think they meant hat rack...or ass hat not sure but definately not written by anyone who knows hockey...

Riverview, Canada

#3 Apr 6, 2007

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2007
go avs , we are still behind you. you have pulled out amazing finishes before. will be there to watch you sunday for the final regular season game and to cheer your playoff start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Guite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guite's signing adds depth to Blue Jackets | Bl... (Aug '10) Aug '10 toledojim 2
News Guite's signing adds depth to Blue Jackets | Th... (Aug '10) Aug '10 maxwell 7
News Peter Budaj makes 24 saves to help Avalanche en... (Mar '09) Mar '09 paulh 15
News Blackhawks beat Avalanche (Nov '08) Nov '08 paul 63
News Minnesota Wild season ends in playoff loss in C... (Apr '08) Apr '08 HAHAHAHA 35
More from around the web