NHL: Scott Gomez not earning his keep...

NHL: Scott Gomez not earning his keep with Canadiens

There are 7 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from Nov 3, 2010, titled NHL: Scott Gomez not earning his keep with Canadiens. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

Anton Stralman #6 of the Columbus Blue Jackets looses his footing while chasing after a loose puck with Scott Gomez #11 of the Montreal Canadiens in this file photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

hello

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2010
OMG, its 12 games in and the Habs are/were leading the NorthEast. Relax!!!!

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#2 Nov 6, 2010
thanks man
I couldn't agree more
Watching Camallerri on the PP tonight get called for Tripping and Jacques Marting standing there with a stupid look o his face to nowhere and doing and SAYING NOTHING is PATHETIC !
By the way, one of my all time favorite things in sports is the "DERBY"...you're lucky to live so close.
labatts

Toronto, Canada

#3 Nov 6, 2010
12 gsmes, 6 games, 1 game.....they need every win they can get
PURE2PLAY

Boisbriand, Canada

#4 Nov 8, 2010
This teamhas the wrong coach and the wrong GM team. Until that is changed the team will not succeed, with or without great goaltending. Do you honestly think that if Halak was here we would win the cup?

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#5 Nov 8, 2010
absolutely not. But I do think that 5 goals in their last 9 games speaks volumes. The team's MGMT is blaming BRIAN GIONTA and making him the skapegoat when the truth is the problem is Bob Gainey, Jacques Martin, Kirk Muller and every other person that is involved wiht the MGMT and coaching and training and drafting of this team.

“HEISENBERG”

MONTREAL

#6 Nov 8, 2010
sorry I meant Scott Gomez NOT Brian Gionta, they are making GOMEZ the SKAEGOAT and the truth is they have 9 goals in their last 5 games, ALL OF THEM.. INCLUDING CAMALERRI AND EVERYONE ELSE. ..IT'S NOT GOMNEZ'S FAULT...IS TO BLAME... YES HE NEEDS TO PRODUCE MORE BUT IT'S NOT HIS FAULT.
labatts

Markham, Canada

#7 Nov 8, 2010
your right...wrong people making decisions...How long can it keep going on.
I agree tha even with Halak we probably wouldnt of one the cup.
But I truely believe that Gomez or Gianti are not worth 6/7 million a year.
And honestly I think I would rather not see them on this team anymore....
Guys making that kind of money score/assist every other game or at least with in 3 games.
Gainey shit the bed at the end and blew it....Put us back 5 years......
He and Gauthier destroyed this team hands down....and if the Molson boys had any BALLS or common sense they would fire all of them and send a message to all the players and the fans...that they mean business.
Could you imagine what life would be like if they fired everyone and brought in someone like Yzerman who had no attachement or loyality at the time because he is new to the seen....
He would of for sure got rid of Price and kept Halak.
Your all right when saying that management after screwing up had to save face and had to keep their number 5th pick......
Whats wrong with saying "we at this time feel Halak is the better choice in moving forward".
Your the GM for christ sakes grow a pair and fans will respect you more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anton Stralman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Namestnikov could be out again, Palat game-time... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Rangers blast Flyers to move into first place, 4-2 (Dec '11) Dec '11 lemonlaw 2
News Where The New York Rangers' Defense Stands (Dec '11) Dec '11 BigDickMcGee 3
News New York Rangers News: Michael Sauer Placed On IR (Dec '11) Dec '11 BigDickMcGee 3
News Leafs Get Mauled (Jun '09) Jun '09 Frogman 1
News Maple Leafs no match for Blues (Oct '08) Oct '08 dmc 1
More from around the web