Marian Gaborik's second goal of game ...

Marian Gaborik's second goal of game lifts Minnesota Wild to 5-...

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 17, 2008, titled Marian Gaborik's second goal of game lifts Minnesota Wild to 5-.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

At crunch time, you rely on your best players, and Marian Gaborik is producing for the Wild.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Wow

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 18, 2008
15,568 are you kidding me? Just another example of why this newspaper has become a disgrace to the Capital City. How a so called major news outlet in Minnesota can't even get the attendance correct of a hockey game in the State of Hockey is purely amazing! News Flash!!! Attendance at all Wild games is 18,568 and has been for a very long time! Typos happen, but should be corrected by a major newspaper.
Dave

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 18, 2008
Laughing!!! Alright we all make mistakes here and there but, we all know that the WILD always sell out their games so this shouldn;t come at no surprise about the WILD Attendance to us!! Watching the game last night, our power play needs some retooling if the Wild is seriously want to contend for the playoffs. Peter Forsberg would help in that category. He's awesome on the power play, plus winning faceoffs, defensively and would desperate help with more of a scoring punch that the WILD needs. We can also use a Rob Blake caliber defenseman who is on the trading block in LA. Martin Skoula, who gives up many plays in his own zone has a minus 12 rating after last nights game. I would love to see a Skoula/Blake trade before the deadline.
lifelong fan

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2008
ha ha ha....do you really think that the kings would be stupid enough to trade blake for skoula???? it's a nice dream...but just that...a dream. oh, and there'll be no forsberg in shining armor coming either. i wouldn't feel too bad aobut that one though given as he hasn't actually played in a long time, and it's not like he brought nashville close to a cup last time he was in the nhl.
Wow

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 24, 2008
I wouldn't trade the used up playing card bubble gum for Skoula! If they could get a couple of rolls of black tape they should consider themselves lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexander Radulov Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blueshirts eye Radulov (Jun '12) Jun '12 pisspoor 1
News One missing element of Predators' offense could... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Randy 1
News Winger's play anything but Erat-ic (Nov '08) Nov '08 killtwn 1
News Predators stable on-ice (Oct '08) Oct '08 Todd Farquharson 1
News Minnesota Wild dealing with controversy involvi... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Matt 6
News Predators' Radulov defects back to Russia (Jul '08) Jul '08 krasnaper 2
News NHL backs referee's call on goal by Radulov (Apr '08) Apr '08 Kris 2
More from around the web