Five Most Likely Destinations For Sim...

Five Most Likely Destinations For Simon Gagne

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Five Most Likely Destinations For Simon Gagne. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the new addition of Nikolai Zherdev and the need for a starting goaltender, the money-tight Philadelphia Flyers have decided the Simon Gagne is their most expendable piece and have been exploring trades for the injury-plagued winger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Danny

Prescott, AZ

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Simon has been one of my favorite players. We need another goalie first and foremost, and although it's unfortunate, that's sports. I truly hope there's a way the Flyers can keep Gagne, but I doubt it. I hope he stays healthy, and goes to a good team that's not in the Atlantic. Bon Voyage Simon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Ovechkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rusky Business: Is the KHL a threat to the NHL? (Sep '13) Feb '14 Canada Forever 2
Ovi love (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jen 3
News Grades for Every Washington Capital at the 2014... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terry Jenkins 1
News Capitals top Rangers 1-0 in OT for 2-0 series lead (May '13) May '13 lemonlaw 1
News Canadiens in cruise control (Feb '13) Feb '13 Dev Starr 2
News Latest NHL Eastern Conference Power Rankings (Feb '13) Feb '13 Spartacus1962 4
News katie_carrera (Oct '12) Oct '12 WelfareCheckRNotP... 1
More from around the web