Caps fire coach Boudreau; replaced by...

Caps fire coach Boudreau; replaced by Dale Hunter

There are 1 comment on the Boston.com story from Nov 28, 2011, titled Caps fire coach Boudreau; replaced by Dale Hunter. In it, Boston.com reports that:

In this Oct. 13, 2011 file photo, Washington Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau gives instructions after calling a time out in the overtime period of an NHL hockey game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, in Pittsburgh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2011
I really hope he smacks the hell out of the entire team. They're being out hussled everyday in every game. So far there are few hard workers on the team who never quit.
Ovie and Semin are not in those ranks. They look uninterested and uninvolved and don't seem to care. Strip him of the captain and shake up the team.

Good luck coach we'll miss you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Ovechkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rusky Business: Is the KHL a threat to the NHL? (Sep '13) Feb '14 Canada Forever 2
Ovi love (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jen 3
News Grades for Every Washington Capital at the 2014... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Terry Jenkins 1
News Capitals top Rangers 1-0 in OT for 2-0 series lead (May '13) May '13 lemonlaw 1
News Canadiens in cruise control (Feb '13) Feb '13 Dev Starr 2
News Latest NHL Eastern Conference Power Rankings (Feb '13) Feb '13 Spartacus1962 4
News katie_carrera (Oct '12) Oct '12 WelfareCheckRNotP... 1
More from around the web