Canucks 4, Jackets 3 (OT): Sloppy gam...

Canucks 4, Jackets 3 (OT): Sloppy game with a bad ending | The ...

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 3, 2010, titled Canucks 4, Jackets 3 (OT): Sloppy game with a bad ending | The .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Blue Jackets goaltender Steve Mason hangs his head after allowing a Canucks goal in the second period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

geddylee

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 3, 2010
you forgot leo botching the anthem. perhaps the jackets' inability to perform and finish is rubbing off on him.
BS Detective

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2010
And hockey bubble bursts.
Ghostryder

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Now that Torres, Modin and Jurcina have been traded away you know they are going to get better. NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alex Burrows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canucks GM Mike Gillis left with just one card ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 me 1
News Have the Canucks learned their lesson? (Sep '11) Sep '11 NBlumer 1
News 2011 Stanley Cup Finals (Jun '11) Jun '11 Helpful 20
News Is this the Stanley Cup final or the schoolyard? (Jun '11) Jun '11 Thelma Louise 3
News Canucks top Bruins in Game 1 of Stanley Cup Finals (Jun '11) Jun '11 Bruce 1
News NHL notebook: Burrows won't be suspended for fi... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Marissa 2 7
News Stanley Cup Finals: Canucks open with wild win ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Leslie 1
More from around the web