Hextall returns to Flyers' staff

Hextall returns to Flyers' staff

There are 9 comments on the The Island Packet story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Hextall returns to Flyers' staff. In it, The Island Packet reports that:

Ron Hextall called leaving the Philadelphia Flyers organization seven years ago the hardest decision he's made in his life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Island Packet.

blamo

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Blamo

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 19, 2013
That's GREAT news...:)
chalmer phesant

Westford, MA

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Let the fun begin
sticks35

Hartford, CT

#4 Oct 4, 2013
another wack job to go with holmgren......
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#5 Oct 6, 2013
it is hard to believe but I think the flies will suck even worse than last year.. what a mess Holmgren and company have created...this franchise has become a big joke...oh well..................

Location hidden

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Dev Starr wrote:
it is hard to believe but I think the flies will suck even worse than last year.. what a mess Holmgren and company have created...this franchise has become a big joke...oh well..........
Don't think for a minute...that Flyer fans, will stand for this mess...I think it's time for a new coach...and GM...it's VERY sad...:(
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#7 Oct 7, 2013
they fired the wrong guy....... Holmgren should have been fired ,,,,,not laviotte..............more stupid moves for the flies....

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2013
Dev Starr wrote:
they fired the wrong guy....... Holmgren should have been fired ,,,,,not laviotte..........more stupid moves for the flies....
Dev, I can't disagree with you...Holmgren should go...didn't knw Lavy was actually fired...but no surprise there...However, I'm not a fair weather fan...Let's go Flyers!!!
Dev Starr

Swift Current, Canada

#9 Oct 8, 2013
the flies should get rid of Luke schenn.... still passing up the middle so the opposing players have better scoring chances when they intercept his lame passes....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expansion Golden Knights advance to Stanley Cup... May 22 AmazingPhartse 4
News Henrik Lundqvist chooses his knee's health over... Apr '18 ChoosesPhartse 2
News Rick Wilson Taunts Paris Dennard Into Saying 'I... Mar '18 ThanksPhartse 17
News What's left for Chicago Blackhawks? Forward thi... Feb '18 TimePhartse 2
News Inquiries continue into highway fatalities in S... (Mar '13) Feb '18 Salmon Phart 4
News NHL Rumors: Latest Buzz on Players Potentially ... (Jun '14) Jan '18 WhenPhartss 3
News Sens' Bobby Ryan out with another hand injury, ... Jan '18 Hand phartx 2