Montreal Canadiens Acquire Enforcer G...

Montreal Canadiens Acquire Enforcer George Parros

There are 17 comments on the A Winning Habit story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Montreal Canadiens Acquire Enforcer George Parros. In it, A Winning Habit reports that:

The Montreal Canadiens have pulled off a minor deal, bringing in George Parros, in exchange for Phillipe Lefebvre and a 7th round pick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Winning Habit.

mike albrecht

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jul 6, 2013
About time.! For enforcer need more. Got abused too much. Pushed around too much. Fowards still too small. Size is better. Onley in time thanks mark bids us time till the calvery comes.
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Parros got beat by John Scott who got beat by Colton Orr....Hes big and a terrible hockey player....will see but its unlikely anyone is scared of this guy.
Ryan w

Mississauga, Canada

#3 Jul 15, 2013
I watched his fights againt scott and orr this year , he held hi own and even knocked scott down in one of the 2 fights they had .

Lets face it , its a good start , hes 6'5 and will drop the gloves .

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#4 Jul 20, 2013
every team has improved a lot in our division except for Us !!!

The Habs are going to miss the playoffs and finish Last this time !!!

& if anyone says it will be wrong to immediately dump Carey Price after then this team should be dismantled and retired permanently, in fact, it should be done right now because quite frankly, they aren't going any where except down and out !!!

Just the fact they resigned Price, Markov, and Pacioretty was enough to ensure it 100% happens !!!

The entire organization is one massive Lost Cluster Fuck of incompetence and dishonesty !!!

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#5 Jul 23, 2013
They should trade Price for Fleury. Both need a change of scenery. Habs did it with the Theodore/Aebischer trade.

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Not a ton of use for guys like this anymore. A few years ago every team had one and they would play 3 minuets and fight each other. Now there is not even one per team. There is a reason teams are not using a roster spot for slow huge guys that can only fight, because only slow huge guys that get paid to fight will fight them.
who cares

Bedford, Canada

#7 Jul 24, 2013
i dont see what the big problem is with small forwards in Montreal as long as they can score it doesn't matter

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#8 Jul 25, 2013
who cares wrote:
i dont see what the big problem is with small forwards in Montreal as long as they can score it doesn't matter
Agreed; every team needs and has at least one goon they can count on for a potential momentum swing. They ride the pine a lot, but that's why they're most often paid small time money (see John Scott)

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#9 Aug 16, 2013
except none have for over 35 years...PERIOD !!!

In fact Sakku Koivu was dumped 5 years too late after MGMT finally realized, and I don't really understand where the fuck they were the entire time, That all Koivu ever did was get assist after assist after assist in games we lost, and CLEARLY was massively unproductive and lazy in fact at the end of every single shift he ever took !!!

Look, this Team has been run into the ground by some very spoiled underachieving Frog Peppers who have made the wrong decision after wrong the decision after the wrong decision just to get us to this point !!!

In 51 going on 52 Years now...bergevin is 100% the fucking WORST GM IN ANY SPORT ON ANY TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN AT ANY TIME DURING THOSE 51 YEARS...

I KNOPW 12 YEAR OLDS HERE IN MONTREAL THAT COULD DO A FUCKING 50 TIMES BETTER JOB THAN BERGEVIN HAS...AND...

THEY AREN'T MASSIVE FUCKING LIARS WHO REFUSE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN WRONG DECISIONS THEY WAY HE IS !!!

FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THESE PAST 2 YEARS BERGEVIN IS THE WORST THING NEXT TO REJEAN HOULE TO EVER HAPPEN TO THIS FRANCHISE !!!

HE IS A DECEITFUL, SEPARATIST PIG WHO'S WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO HIM AND WHO'S INTENT IS CLEARLY, 100% CLEARLY TO NOT BUILD A WINNING TEAM BUT RATHER TO BURY IT IN COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE AND NEGLIGENCE AND IGNORANCE AND MEDICOCRITY AND ANYONE THAT STILL SUPPORTS THIS FUCK AS WELL AS PRICE RIGHT NOW IS A MAJOR PART OF THIS 25 YEAR AND COUNTING PROBLEM RECURRING PROBLEM.

ANY PERSON, IN Y OTHER WALK OF LIFE, WOULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED LONG LONG AGO AND THE FACT THAT HE HASN'T TELLS YOU WERE THE OWNER OF THIS TEAM'S HEAD IS AT THE PAST 2 YEARS....

UP HIS OWN FUCKING USELESS AND NEGLIGENT ASS !!!

FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS AT LEAST NOW, EVERY SINGLE DAY I HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION...

WHEN IS THE NEGLIGENCE AND INCOMPETENCE AND REFUSAL TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE YEARS OF ONGOING LOSING GOING TO STOP ???

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#10 Aug 16, 2013
Spartacus1962 wrote:
except none have for over 35 years...PERIOD !!!
In fact Sakku Koivu was dumped 5 years too late after MGMT finally realized, and I don't really understand where the fuck they were the entire time, That all Koivu ever did was get assist after assist after assist in games we lost, and CLEARLY was massively unproductive and lazy in fact at the end of every single shift he ever took !!!
Look, this Team has been run into the ground by some very spoiled underachieving Frog Peppers who have made the wrong decision after wrong the decision after the wrong decision just to get us to this point !!!
In 51 going on 52 Years now...bergevin is 100% the fucking WORST GM IN ANY SPORT ON ANY TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN AT ANY TIME DURING THOSE 51 YEARS...
I KNOPW 12 YEAR OLDS HERE IN MONTREAL THAT COULD DO A FUCKING 50 TIMES BETTER JOB THAN BERGEVIN HAS...AND...
THEY AREN'T MASSIVE FUCKING LIARS WHO REFUSE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN WRONG DECISIONS THEY WAY HE IS !!!
FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THESE PAST 2 YEARS BERGEVIN IS THE WORST THING NEXT TO REJEAN HOULE TO EVER HAPPEN TO THIS FRANCHISE !!!
HE IS A DECEITFUL, SEPARATIST PIG WHO'S WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO HIM AND WHO'S INTENT IS CLEARLY, 100% CLEARLY TO NOT BUILD A WINNING TEAM BUT RATHER TO BURY IT IN COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE AND NEGLIGENCE AND IGNORANCE AND MEDICOCRITY AND ANYONE THAT STILL SUPPORTS THIS FUCK AS WELL AS PRICE RIGHT NOW IS A MAJOR PART OF THIS 25 YEAR AND COUNTING PROBLEM RECURRING PROBLEM.
ANY PERSON, IN Y OTHER WALK OF LIFE, WOULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED LONG LONG AGO AND THE FACT THAT HE HASN'T TELLS YOU WERE THE OWNER OF THIS TEAM'S HEAD IS AT THE PAST 2 YEARS....
UP HIS OWN FUCKING USELESS AND NEGLIGENT ASS !!!
FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS AT LEAST NOW, EVERY SINGLE DAY I HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION...
WHEN IS THE NEGLIGENCE AND INCOMPETENCE AND REFUSAL TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE YEARS OF ONGOING LOSING GOING TO STOP ???
Yikes. Give it a little more time. Darcy Regier in Buffalo, that's another story...

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#11 Aug 17, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes. Give it a little more time. Darcy Regier in Buffalo, that's another story...
Sigh.... It's true.
Labatts

Peterborough, Canada

#12 Aug 18, 2013
Fu*&....Rejean Houle....makes my skin itch....what a puke...He completely F8*Ked this team up for 10 years himself and then the shit show for years after that embarrassing Montreal and Detroit game...Just listen to the interview after the game......"Du I don't know what he said to mister Corey, but we will have a meeting tomorrow" blablbablalb.....

DU is right...and they still have NO F*c*ing clue how to make a winner...but what a great pre-game show they put on....
Good post Sparty...AMEN man!!!

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#13 Aug 19, 2013
Peter Budaj 4 Vezina ;) crazier things have happened
Labbats

Peterborough, Canada

#15 Aug 21, 2013
Yeah....Like I had tea with Big foot on my deck last night

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#16 Aug 21, 2013
Labbats wrote:
Yeah....Like I had tea with Big foot on my deck last night
Outstanding post
Shemauny

Saskatoon, Canada

#20 Aug 25, 2013
Spartacus1962 wrote:
except none have for over 35 years...PERIOD !!!
In fact Sakku Koivu was dumped 5 years too late after MGMT finally realized, and I don't really understand where the fuck they were the entire time, That all Koivu ever did was get assist after assist after assist in games we lost, and CLEARLY was massively unproductive and lazy in fact at the end of every single shift he ever took !!!
Look, this Team has been run into the ground by some very spoiled underachieving Frog Peppers who have made the wrong decision after wrong the decision after the wrong decision just to get us to this point !!!
In 51 going on 52 Years now...bergevin is 100% the fucking WORST GM IN ANY SPORT ON ANY TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN AT ANY TIME DURING THOSE 51 YEARS...
I KNOPW 12 YEAR OLDS HERE IN MONTREAL THAT COULD DO A FUCKING 50 TIMES BETTER JOB THAN BERGEVIN HAS...AND...
THEY AREN'T MASSIVE FUCKING LIARS WHO REFUSE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN WRONG DECISIONS THEY WAY HE IS !!!
FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THESE PAST 2 YEARS BERGEVIN IS THE WORST THING NEXT TO REJEAN HOULE TO EVER HAPPEN TO THIS FRANCHISE !!!
HE IS A DECEITFUL, SEPARATIST PIG WHO'S WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO HIM AND WHO'S INTENT IS CLEARLY, 100% CLEARLY TO NOT BUILD A WINNING TEAM BUT RATHER TO BURY IT IN COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE AND NEGLIGENCE AND IGNORANCE AND MEDICOCRITY AND ANYONE THAT STILL SUPPORTS THIS FUCK AS WELL AS PRICE RIGHT NOW IS A MAJOR PART OF THIS 25 YEAR AND COUNTING PROBLEM RECURRING PROBLEM.
ANY PERSON, IN Y OTHER WALK OF LIFE, WOULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED LONG LONG AGO AND THE FACT THAT HE HASN'T TELLS YOU WERE THE OWNER OF THIS TEAM'S HEAD IS AT THE PAST 2 YEARS....
UP HIS OWN FUCKING USELESS AND NEGLIGENT ASS !!!
FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS AT LEAST NOW, EVERY SINGLE DAY I HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION...
WHEN IS THE NEGLIGENCE AND INCOMPETENCE AND REFUSAL TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE YEARS OF ONGOING LOSING GOING TO STOP ???
You speak as though you have no intelligence. I've never heard such dumb idiocy on a post in years. lol. Enjoy your anger, wino.
Shemauny

Saskatoon, Canada

#21 Aug 25, 2013
Spartacus1962 wrote:
every team has improved a lot in our division except for Us !!!
The Habs are going to miss the playoffs and finish Last this time !!!
& if anyone says it will be wrong to immediately dump Carey Price after then this team should be dismantled and retired permanently, in fact, it should be done right now because quite frankly, they aren't going any where except down and out !!!
Just the fact they resigned Price, Markov, and Pacioretty was enough to ensure it 100% happens !!!
The entire organization is one massive Lost Cluster Fuck of incompetence and dishonesty !!!
Go join the Leafs, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edmonton Oilers Oil and News: Smyth, Talbot and... Jul 31 Fart news 2
News First Impressions of Islanders Hockey at Barcla... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Andrew Shaw Trudging Through Dreadful Season fo... (Jan '15) Jul '15 Fartman 3
News Does Dallas Stars Defenseman Sergei Zubov Belon... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News How the Stanley Cup is kind of like sex Jun '15 Fartball 2
News Vancouver Canucks Poll: Who Would You Trade? Jun '15 bhglennie 1
News Lightning beat Blackhawks in bizarre, back and ... Jun '15 FundieFarts 6
More from around the web