James Neal has a concussion

James Neal has a concussion

There are 5 comments on the Pensburgh story from Apr 9, 2013, titled James Neal has a concussion. In it, Pensburgh reports that:

Pens coach Dan Bylsma announced winger James Neal is out for the Pens 3 game road trip with a concussion Kind of expected given how dazed Neal looked after the hit on Friday night, but still sad to see the confirmation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pensburgh.

The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Del Zatto said all the right things after the hit, and the league apparently believed him, but I'm having a hard time figuring out why, when "bracing myself," it was necessary to simultaneously throw both elbows backward violently in the direction of the player he knew was behind him. It looks to be as dirty a hit as I've seen this year, but Brendan Shanahan thinks otherwise...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 13, 2013
The Trout wrote:
Del Zatto said all the right things after the hit, and the league apparently believed him, but I'm having a hard time figuring out why, when "bracing myself," it was necessary to simultaneously throw both elbows backward violently in the direction of the player he knew was behind him. It looks to be as dirty a hit as I've seen this year, but Brendan Shanahan thinks otherwise...
It's never fair when it's a Penguins player...the rules should be different for them...LOL
The Trout

Slippery Rock, PA

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never fair when it's a Penguins player...the rules should be different for them...LOL
Never EVER said anything like that. Look around and you'll see I came out against Matt Cooke's dirty hits, usually arguing with fellow Pens fans. But that's right, you don't like it when actual evidence gets in the way of spewing semi-retarded nonsense.

Speaking of which, still waiting for your evidence of Crosby throwing his Olympic teammates under the bus and claiming he was the only reason they won. You said you lots of sources, but you have still, several years later, failed to produce any of them.
The Salmon

Butler, PA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
The hit was dirty. everyone who saw it could see it for a dirty hit. cheap n dirty.
hatty

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Haha he just got a hatty last game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 14 Mins Ago Happy B-Day, Hank! Lundqvist t... 17 hr ManPhartx 3
News Lightning beat Blackhawks in bizarre, back and ... (Jun '15) Feb '17 Phartinoff 7
News Price shuts door on Blackhawks (Oct '14) Feb '17 Phartenstein 12
News Wings Must Be Bold And Deal For Trouba (Sep '16) Feb '17 Phartenberg 2
News Blashill Challenging Young Wings To Become "Eli... (Sep '16) Feb '17 Phartington 2
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL Feb '17 Phartoni 3
News Blackhawks, Kings hungry for another Stanley Cu... (Apr '16) Feb '17 Phartacus 2
More from around the web