Oilers president Lowe says sorry as E...

Oilers president Lowe says sorry as Edmonton mocks Tier 1, Tier 2 fan rankings

There are 1 comment on the Lethbridge Herald story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Oilers president Lowe says sorry as Edmonton mocks Tier 1, Tier 2 fan rankings. In it, Lethbridge Herald reports that:

Kevin Lowe, the Edmonton Oilers president of hockey operations, says he's sorry for suggesting there are two types of Oiler fans: those who buy tickets and those who don't. "If I offended anyone, I apologize," said Lowe, seen sitting in an office in an 80-second video posted on the team website Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lethbridge Herald.

Mike

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Lowe should be gone not just for this but all the screw ups in the past..Why do we have to recycle these guys I bet they didn't even interview any one else for the GM job..MacT set up again to be fired.

Oh I have an idea bring in Messier...joke

Sorry doesn't cut it,every one knows you meant it but now doing damage control you arrogant AH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bergevin's Window Closing Oct 16 Flatus Float 2
News Leafs forward Matthews says protesting during p... Oct 14 Fart Smell 7
News Montreal Canadiens: Alex Galchenyuk May Be on t... Oct 3 Fits Phartse 6
News From McDavid's Oilers to Matthews' Leafs, Canad... Sep 29 From phartx 2
News Dallas Stars led the way with major moves in NH... Sep 24 Did phartse 2
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL (Dec '16) Sep '17 K phartse 13
News Blashill Challenging Young Wings To Become "Eli... (Sep '16) Sep '17 Are phartss 4
More from around the web