Chicago Blackhawks: It's Time To End ...

Chicago Blackhawks: It's Time To End The Nordstrom Project

There are 1 comment on the Blackhhawk up story from Oct 18, 2013, titled Chicago Blackhawks: It's Time To End The Nordstrom Project. In it, Blackhhawk up reports that:

Oct 9, 2013; St. Louis, MO, USA; St. Louis Blues left wing Brenden Morrow tries to steal the puck from Chicago Blackhawks center Joakim Nordstrom during the third period at Scottrade Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blackhhawk up.

Reg

Cornwall, Canada

#1 Oct 18, 2013
He is not big enough CHicago needs to make a trade for a good solid player .And I'm sorry Bickell has to go He is not worth that type of money they pay him The guy is just wasted talent .Its time for him to go .Toews and the rest of the crew better pull up their socks and play like the Champions they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NHL Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ranking the 10 Most Trusted Defensemen in the NHL Dec 1 Eddie 1
News Rask rarely tested as Bruins beat Jets Nov 20 Jersey Sure 1
News The Habs are listening to offers on Nathan Beau... Oct '16 Dev Starr 3
News Watch: Red Wings defenseman scores, stuns goali... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 4
News New Wild winger Teemu Pulkkinen will be on powe... Oct '16 Smarter than Holland 1
News NHL trade deadline: Rangers and Lightning repor... (Mar '14) Oct '16 LightningCupBound 3
News After early stumble, Twins never found footing Oct '16 St Paul Saints fu... 1
More from around the web