DIY Zombie Kills: Up Close and Person...

DIY Zombie Kills: Up Close and Personal Combat in the Zombie Apocalypse

There are 2 comments on the Guns and Ammo story from Apr 3, 2012, titled DIY Zombie Kills: Up Close and Personal Combat in the Zombie Apocalypse. In it, Guns and Ammo reports that:

What do you do when you run out of ammo and there are no more guns to take down the drooling walkers of the apocalypse? You have to stay alive, so you fall back a couple of centuries, and use blades and impact weapons - with proper precautions, splatter can be an irony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guns and Ammo.

Jagermann

Wenatchee, WA

#1 Apr 3, 2012
I'm burned out on hearing about the "zombie apocalypse" it wasn't really that funny to begin with. Is this supposed to be some kind of way of making gun owners look like nutcases so they can push of for more gun control? It definitely doesn't do anything to help advance gun rights and I would personally never buy any gun with holographic zombies on it or zombie max ammunition. I can't take companies like Hornady serious anymore and won't be buying any of their products in the future.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Zombie is a marketing ploy to sell guns and ammunition to video game type people. The real gun people know the difference. As long as people getting the Zombie stuff don't go over the edge and start shooting up places it's a harmless sidebar. Sort of like the pastel colored revolvers sold by High Standard in the late 1950's and early 1960's. Cute pink & turquoise .22's that would go BANG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodworking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Posted: 32 minutes agoComments (0)Thunder Bay i... Jun 20 Medewiwin 1
avoid garrison flooring products (Jun '07) Jun 20 Delgadillo flooring 88
News Accident victim remembered for love of woodwork... (Jul '15) Jul '15 jsdolgas 1
Woodworking (May '15) May '15 Anonymous 1
News The Depot set to open in Lakeview Saturday (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 2
News New Highway 7 takes toll on family (Oct '14) Oct '14 conversation starter 1
News Massachusetts college selling campus house for $1 (Jun '14) Jun '14 wichita-rick 2
More from around the web