value of vatican stamps
fawn

Columbia, SC

#1 Nov 16, 2007
I inherited a stamp collection. There is a complete set of Vatican stamps that I believe are from around 1980. Included in this collection is a picture of Pope John Paul II. One of the stamps appears to have been used. The others however have not and are still under a plastic protection. Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so do you know the possible value? Thanks!!
Radhasong

Long Beach, CA

#2 Aug 7, 2008
I inherited a similar collection but with different dates ... let me know if you find any info [email protected]
fawn wrote:
I inherited a stamp collection. There is a complete set of Vatican stamps that I believe are from around 1980. Included in this collection is a picture of Pope John Paul II. One of the stamps appears to have been used. The others however have not and are still under a plastic protection. Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so do you know the possible value? Thanks!!
Radhasong

Long Beach, CA

#3 Aug 7, 2008
inherited similar collection ... let me know if you find info!
berk

Galloway, OH

#4 Aug 8, 2008
inherited similar collection ... let me know if you find info
pitronix

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#5 Sep 21, 2008
Greetings!
Hard to say, try to scan them and send me at [email protected] Take care about size of pics. I might help you to evaluate this stamps!
Pia

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2008
I have about 25 Vatican stamps my Mom has collected beginning in 1950. Some are Vaticane, some are Vaticana. The sizes vary. I want to know if they might be valuable.
Pat Chicago

Downers Grove, IL

#8 Aug 24, 2009
I also have inherited a Vatican Stamp Collection that dates back to 1930. All in mint condition. Anybody interested?
wayne

Moncton, Canada

#9 Apr 28, 2011
i have The Council Of Trent stamps in a a three page leaflet. all 14 stamps are in mint shape, stamped with the #16.-9.950 11. I've seen lots on-line, but i haven't seen any in this folded leaflet..
lady moon

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2011
I HAVE STAMP COLLECTION FROM VATICAN,MINT AND USED. AROUND 1930-50 ABOUT 145 QTY. AND ALSO. I DO HAVE STAMP COLLECTION FROM AROUND WORLD ALL ARE SCOTT'S BOOK-STOCK NUMBER AND MIX WITH MINT AND USED 160 COUNTRY FROM 1920-1960.I HAVE 60,000 QTY.
I HAVE ALL THE INVENTORY IN THE FILE ON MY DOUCUMENT. I ALSO KNOW PRICE OF APPROX,-HAVE RPICE 1973. AVERAGE .90c-$2.00 USD EACH. I WANT TO ACTION OUT WHOLE SALES, ANYONE INTERSTED TO BUY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW- ALL ARE PERFECT MINT CONDITIONS
Norma

Sydney, Australia

#11 Feb 15, 2012
I have 2 Vaticane L.300 date 1975. Does antone know what they might be worth, please?
Chris

Lincoln, UK

#12 Feb 19, 2012
I have 25 Vatican city stamps in my collection used and mint mix, dates range aroound 1968 could anybody give me some feedback as to there value as im looking to sell
Sam

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Feb 25, 2013
I have a vatican stamp from about 1929 and id love to know how much i could get for it please if you have any information please respond and the stamp has a holy seal on it and its red and has a dove
Jack

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Nov 13, 2015
Sam wrote:
I have a vatican stamp from about 1929 and id love to know how much i could get for it please if you have any information please respond and the stamp has a holy seal on it and its red and has a dove
About 20cents if it is mint.
Jack

Winnipeg, Canada

#15 Nov 13, 2015
Chris wrote:
I have 25 Vatican city stamps in my collection used and mint mix, dates range aroound 1968 could anybody give me some feedback as to there value as im looking to sell
Maybe $1!!
Jack

Winnipeg, Canada

#16 Nov 13, 2015
Pia wrote:
I have about 25 Vatican stamps my Mom has collected beginning in 1950. Some are Vaticane, some are Vaticana. The sizes vary. I want to know if they might be valuable.
Not likely.
Jack

Winnipeg, Canada

#17 Nov 13, 2015
Norma wrote:
I have 2 Vaticane L.300 date 1975. Does antone know what they might be worth, please?
If they are mint: 20 cents each.
If used: zero.
Jack

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Nov 13, 2015
fawn wrote:
I inherited a stamp collection. There is a complete set of Vatican stamps that I believe are from around 1980. Included in this collection is a picture of Pope John Paul II. One of the stamps appears to have been used. The others however have not and are still under a plastic protection. Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so do you know the possible value? Thanks!!
Possibly around $6 if they are unused.
They sound like they are the 1979 journeys of Pope John Paul II.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamp Collecting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Book value Apr 23 Tonton 2
What are my stamps worth? (Jul '07) Apr 16 Felipe 252
Stamp Exchangers Apr '16 stampexchange 1
2016 Feb '16 karla 1
What are my stamps worth?? Feb '16 Milly890 1
1973 Royal wedding commonwealth stamp album - f... (May '12) Jan '16 leojosie 2
New Stamps & Postal History marketplate (10% OF... (Nov '15) Nov '15 oldbids 1
More from around the web