Body of trapped Utah spelunker won't ...

Body of trapped Utah spelunker won't be recovered

There are 5 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Body of trapped Utah spelunker won't be recovered. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

The Utah cave where a 26-year-old medical student died earlier in the week will be closed permanently and his body will not be removed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

deanna

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 27, 2009
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of this man who taught us in no uncertain terms to live your life in love with all you do. The pictures of his wife and child and the knowledge that his brothers were with him, the overall feeling of where this man is now, God bless.
I read that there was a second child on the way. If so, let us know that this man will indeed live on x 2. May his children remember their father as a man of true strength. To his beautiful wife, my deepest sympathy.
However, remember his passion for life and pass this to your children. Remember his strength and use that to hold on.
The whole world is with you.
Anything you need? Just ask.
Thirsm

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2009
His wife has a second chance now. Now that she knows what she likes sexually, she can search for that special someone who can fulfill her ever need and desire.

Do you think she likes BBC?
shiet happens

Kingston, PA

#3 Nov 29, 2009
the husband should have been crawling under the sheets with his naked wife, instead of crawling around some cave.

right now, as you read this, the dead man's body is being eaten away by gophers, snakes, and rats....god bless.
derek

Grand Junction, CO

#4 Nov 30, 2009
i will miss you cuzin it sucks you had to go this way.
Erin

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2009
shiet happens: That's a bit much isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spelunking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stunning images capture hidden caves across the... May '17 No doubt 1
News Cruise down Li River offers picturesque views, ... (Jan '15) Feb '17 Sundog s Wart 3
News Coolest and weirdest underground attractions (Nov '16) Nov '16 Knock off purse s... 3
News Expert: Brine well collapse sooner than thought (Oct '15) Aug '16 Hobbies combining 8
News Group escapes Kentucky cave through neck-deep w... (May '16) May '16 splunking 1
News 'Sex Sent Me to the ER' explains what you shoul... (Jan '16) Jan '16 couplelovesex 2
News Some in Turkey sleep in caves (Oct '15) Oct '15 Lost in Rome 1
More from around the web