Family Struggles to Make Sense of Cav...

Family Struggles to Make Sense of Cave Death

There are 21 comments on the Fox13Now story from Nov 26, 2009, titled Family Struggles to Make Sense of Cave Death. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

The brother of a man who died trapped 700-feet inside a Utah cave says his family is remarkably strong, but struggling to make sense of what happened.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RIP

United States

#23 Dec 12, 2009
3 Boy wrote:
Do you think his body is starting to stink yet?
I wonder what the contents of his stomach look like if we could view them?
Do you think the digested food in his large bowel have become putrid as well?
I can certainly envision the proper place for you! ;D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spelunking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana man locked in cave for 60 hours, forgot... Sep 22 roij3nhoihgrkff2iu2i 1
News Stunning images capture hidden caves across the... May '17 No doubt 1
News Cruise down Li River offers picturesque views, ... (Jan '15) Feb '17 Sundog s Wart 3
News Coolest and weirdest underground attractions (Nov '16) Nov '16 Knock off purse s... 3
News Expert: Brine well collapse sooner than thought (Oct '15) Aug '16 Hobbies combining 8
News Group escapes Kentucky cave through neck-deep w... (May '16) May '16 splunking 1
News 'Sex Sent Me to the ER' explains what you shoul... (Jan '16) Jan '16 couplelovesex 2
More from around the web