Hints of dark matter at the bottom of...

Hints of dark matter at the bottom of a mine - New York Times

There are 3 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Hints of dark matter at the bottom of a mine - New York Times. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

An international team of physicists working in the bottom of an old iron mine in Minnesota said yesterday that they might have registered the first faint hints of a ghostly sea of subatomic particles known as dark matter long thought to permeate the cosmos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Klingon

Mililani, HI

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Uh-oh.
Into The Blue

Honolulu, HI

#2 Dec 18, 2009
Too bad they never come Hawaii and check out the stuff inside the Hawaii Democrats heads.

Plenny dark matter inside, let me tell you.

Da buggah no stay grey. Da buggah stay dark.
Billy May Jackson

Surrey, Canada

#3 Dec 27, 2009
The title got my attention, I am doughtful about the science here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spelunking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coolest and weirdest underground attractions Nov '16 Knock off purse s... 3
News Expert: Brine well collapse sooner than thought (Oct '15) Aug '16 Hobbies combining 8
News Group escapes Kentucky cave through neck-deep w... (May '16) May '16 splunking 1
News 'Sex Sent Me to the ER' explains what you shoul... (Jan '16) Jan '16 couplelovesex 2
News Some in Turkey sleep in caves (Oct '15) Oct '15 Lost in Rome 1
News Will Church - Cave' on Marriage? Southern Bapti... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Redeemed 3
News Greece appears to cave to demands, but Europe s... (Jul '15) Jul '15 hmm 1
More from around the web