The Pettway family of Bridgeport, Conn.

Feb 12, 2011 Full story: Boston.com

They came from Alabama and were nationally acclaimed for their quilts inspired by their slave ancestry.

Full Story
BPT

Middlebury, CT

#1 Feb 14, 2011
what's up with this article, defense lawyers trying to change the families image?

the family quilt should of had a crack vial sown on it. part of this family has done nothing but spread misery through the city of bridgeport for years now.
Put them all in jail

Springfield, MA

#2 Feb 14, 2011
BPT wrote:
what's up with this article, defense lawyers trying to change the families image?
the family quilt should of had a crack vial sown on it. part of this family has done nothing but spread misery through the city of bridgeport for years now.
This family is all mixed in with running crack cocaine on Stratford Ave hald fo f the pettway's have been in and out of jaiil all their lives they are a bunch of low-lives crack dealersa and some became junkies.
thug life TRU

United States

#4 Jun 3, 2011
stop hatin cause yall aint part of something that yall wanna be we who yall wanna be real killas real moneymakers

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 3, 2011
Off to jail, they should go. It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quilting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is you favorite quilting sewing machine? Oct 15 shirley 1
New site to sell a quilt (Jul '06) Oct 9 Qnique Quilter 42
the new Qnique Quilter Sep '14 Qnique Quilter 1
Quilting Work Shop (Mar '14) Mar '14 OlPapaw 9
Octogenarian is Fort Covington's Quilting Queen (Jan '14) Jan '14 Janet Spadafore R... 1
Cesar Chavez Elementary receives 600 quilts for... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who 1
NASA Astronaut Karen Nyberg Invites Quilters To... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Charlotte Hill 1

Quilting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE