Grandson of ex-President Truman visit...

Grandson of ex-President Truman visits Hiroshima to attend memorial service of A-bomb victims

There are 4 comments on the Medincine Hat News story from Aug 4, 2012, titled Grandson of ex-President Truman visits Hiroshima to attend memorial service of A-bomb victims. In it, Medincine Hat News reports that:

In this Sept. 1, 1945 file photo, then-U.S. President Harry Truman sits before a microphone at the White House in Washington, where he broadcast a message on the formal surrender of Japan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medincine Hat News.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#1 Aug 4, 2012
I wonder if Truman's grandson went to visit the graves of the Chinese, Korean, Philippine and other countries war dead first before going off to Hiroshima.
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#2 Aug 4, 2012
he has to visit the whole globe and moon and son and other planates as well.-
And he has to visit the dirty toilet house( WH)
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Civil courage and critical thoughts are not there
Ramafuchs

Köln, Germany

#4 Aug 4, 2012
I have no historic knowledge about the birth of the SUPER power.
but I am well informed about OTHER subjects.
right from the founding fathers( not mothers) USA is a commercial enterprise sponsored by corrupt persons of questionable......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Origami Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Sisters Raise $655k for Clean Water Chari... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 1
How to make a COOL Paper Airplanes (Jun '15) Jun '15 benki263 1
News At Greenspring retirement community, residents'... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
News 3D Jurassic Jewelry - Embrace Your Love of Dino... (Aug '13) Aug '13 normal Aussie 1
News Minimalist Origami-Like Photoshoots - Pruitt Ig... (Jul '13) Jul '13 JanSobieskiSavedE... 1
News in Pics: Sexy saris set the runway on fire (Apr '13) Apr '13 yssubramanyam 1
News World Peace Day: Reminder to pray for the peace... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web