Godfrey Humann leaves legacy

Godfrey Humann leaves legacy

There are 4 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Godfrey Humann leaves legacy. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

Godrey Humann, creator of the South Shasta Lines Miniature Railway, died April 15 at his Gerber home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Bic Ballpoint

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 22, 2009
So, what is to happen to that legacy? Maybe it's too early, but surely the family has considered the future of the South Shasta Line. Are there any plans to show us Thompson's photos? This story quits just as it has built up the reader's interest.
tomandjeris

Anchorage, AK

#2 Apr 22, 2009
I had the opportunity to visit the railroad while in grade school. It was apparently pretty new then but very impressive. I can only would what it looks today and would hope that n historical society would see clear to preserve this treasure.
tomandjeris

Anchorage, AK

#3 Apr 22, 2009
My grammer is better than that - I meant to say "I can only imagine what it looks like today and would hope that an historical society...
A Better Story

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Models Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Model train enthusiast builds city in miniature Oct '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Trainspotting with the Model Railroad Club of T... (May '16) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
News Listening to women: A roundtable discussion abo... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Barry 1
News Model train show aims to impress (Oct '14) Oct '14 Medewiwin 1
News Seniors build miniature 1950s railroad to recre... (Mar '14) Mar '14 George Perot 1
News Kids at Ohio History Center have fun with toys ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Allen Butcher 1
News Trains chugging in for the holidays (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mick 2
More from around the web