Augusta Railroad Museum Open for Extended Holiday Hours - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sp...

An annual holiday tradition in Waynesboro is back on track. The Augusta County Railroad Museum is open for extended weekend hours through New Year's. The model trains range in size from the large O scale down to N scale that fits in the palm of your hand. Full Story
whimoway

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 24, 2012
I'd like to get the 'hours and other details' re the model train museum in Waynesboro. Unfortunately, clicking on the link pulls up an invitation to joinFacebook and nothing else!
Please correct your link. Meanwhile...
WHAT ARE THE HOURS AND OTHER DETAILS PROMISED?

Since: Apr 08

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 24, 2012
The link is correct. If you are not logged into Facebook when you click on it, you will be taken to the main Facebook page. Once you login, you will be taken to the Augusta Railroad Museum page.

Here is the info on their hours from their Facebook page: "Throughout the year, we will now be open the second and last Saturday of each month from 11:00 am until 3:00pm. During the Holidays we are open the Friday after Thanksgiving and will be open every Saturday and Sunday until New Years. Our holiday hours are from 10:00 am until 4:30 pm on Saturday and from 1:00 pm until 4:30 on Sunday."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Models Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listening to women: A roundtable discussion abo... Nov '14 Barry 1
Model train show aims to impress Oct '14 Medewiwin 1
Seniors build miniature 1950s railroad to recre... (Mar '14) Mar '14 George Perot 1
Kids at Ohio History Center have fun with toys ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Allen Butcher 1
Trains chugging in for the holidays (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mick 2
Riding the rails in Spring Hill (Oct '12) Oct '13 memories 7
Best bets for this weekend: Playing in the snow... (Dec '10) Oct '13 FredericSuisse 2
More from around the web