Discontinued yarn for charity lap rope

Posted in the Knitting Forum

Since: Mar 08

Mickleton, NJ

#1 Mar 20, 2008
I am in need of a skein of Red Heart TLC ultra soft yarn. Color 5915 Claret. ART. E510. This is a no dye lot yarn. I have almost finished a lap robe for a charity but didn't realize it was a discontinued yarn when I started. This is not TLC Essentials Claret. The Essentials is much darker. If anyone has some please email and let me know what you want for it. Thanks.
sue

Topanga, CA

#2 Apr 2, 2008
Were you ever able to find this yarn. I am looking for the very same thing. Just need one.
Bat

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
4 years later - but in case you still need this yarn, email me at 925sparkles@gmail.com... and if anyone has the navy color of the exact same thing, let me know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knitting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scarves scattered around Goodale Park are there... Feb 26 Duke for Mayor 5
News Hats off to Amanda Feb '15 mayors wife done ... 1
News Australian Knitting Group Creates a Life-Sized ... Jan '15 Juif 1
News Hands in Motion adds handiwork to Light Up the ... Dec '14 Blanket Halton 2
News Serbian TV presenter reveals bizarre trend for ... Nov '14 The Butthurt Blogger 2
News Community Calendar (Sep '07) Oct '14 Cynthia engages a... 6
News Crossover: Fashion feeds abstract art (Mar '12) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 5
More from around the web