Discontinued yarn for charity lap rope

Discontinued yarn for charity lap rope

Posted in the Knitting Forum

Since: Mar 08

Mount Royal, NJ

#1 Mar 20, 2008
I am in need of a skein of Red Heart TLC ultra soft yarn. Color 5915 Claret. ART. E510. This is a no dye lot yarn. I have almost finished a lap robe for a charity but didn't realize it was a discontinued yarn when I started. This is not TLC Essentials Claret. The Essentials is much darker. If anyone has some please email and let me know what you want for it. Thanks.
sue

Topanga, CA

#2 Apr 2, 2008
Were you ever able to find this yarn. I am looking for the very same thing. Just need one.
Bat

Kensington, MD

#3 Dec 2, 2012
4 years later - but in case you still need this yarn, email me at [email protected].. and if anyone has the navy color of the exact same thing, let me know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knitting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Pussies" Grab Back 4 hr Ronald 3
News Local march to support women's rights - The Let... Jan 18 leedaulton 1
News Pink cat-ear hats sweeping nation ahead of wome... Jan 15 leedaulton 1
News Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) Jul '16 EZknit 234
News At Shore, gay group knits itself into the commu... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Billmore and ripoff 2
News Saving Abel returns to Reno to rock downtown at... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Truth 1
News City shop threads together old, new customers (Sep '15) Sep '15 Rainy Day Lady 1
More from around the web