At 16, Kelly Zorn's Long Island's No. 1 Harry Potter fan

There are 67 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 9, 2007, titled At 16, Kelly Zorn's Long Island's No. 1 Harry Potter fan. In it, Newsday reports that:

If Harry Potter has taught us anything, it is that magic lurks in the unlikeliest places.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
this IS my name

Jackson, NJ

#79 Jul 22, 2007
get a life people,
stop buying one,
its only a book
Go Kelly

Chicopee, MA

#80 Jul 25, 2007
I think Kelly's an amazing girl for having such a strong faith in an amazing book. I've read the series over and over and over again, along with many other who were depressed when the last book came out.:/

I'll miss it, mucho.

And Kelly, if you ever read this,
drop a line, I'd love to talk :)
Mr.UnSpoken@gmail.com

-Keith
Fla Fla

West New York, NJ

#81 Jul 25, 2007
Oh by the way Harry dies.
Are you kiddine me

Canada

#82 Jul 27, 2007
Hah...uh oh by the way no he doesn't die...
KellysfriendMaxw ellClarke

Deer Park, NY

#83 Aug 5, 2007
kelly is a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Duran Duran? your as big a loser as Kelly, maybe you two should host a star trek or star wars party and invite other losers
Um... kelly is not a loser ive known her forever and she is not the least bit loser so stop bashing her
A Family Member

Franklin Lakes, NJ

#84 Sep 15, 2007
kelly is a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
Duran Duran? your as big a loser as Kelly, maybe you two should host a star trek or star wars party and invite other losers
I know Kelly very well - I am the mom of Kelly's cousin (mentioned in the article). Kelly and my daughter share the HP obsession. Let me set you straight - Kelly is anything but a loser. She is a great student (did you ever think that all the reading helps in that area?), and is into good, clean fun. She does not smoke, drink, or do drugs. Her healthy hobbies (and she has several of them) keep her from getting mixed up these undesirable behaviors. As for you (obviously the loser)- GET A COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE! You state "your as big a loser as Kelly". I hate to tell you that "your" should be "you're" - it is the contraction for "you are". I'm sure Kelly would have known that though - considering that she just completed AP Language and Composition, and earned college credit in 11th grade. Maybe she can tutor you in English some day!
UR THE LOSER

Deer Park, NY

#86 Aug 12, 2010
sullynyflhi wrote:
NEWSDAY.....
ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H
the avg person could care less about harry potter...didnt know this paper was aimed at 10-17 year olds...this paper gets worse and worse everyday
STOP WITH ALL THE HARRY POTTER !!!!!!!!!!
Oh shut up. Jst bc yer a lifeless loser. She's my family so shut up about her. U don't even kno her. And would u rather read about horrible tragities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knitting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scarves scattered around Goodale Park are there... Feb '15 Duke for Mayor 5
News Hats off to Amanda Feb '15 mayors wife done ... 1
News Australian Knitting Group Creates a Life-Sized ... Jan '15 Juif 1
News Hands in Motion adds handiwork to Light Up the ... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Blanket Halton 2
News Serbian TV presenter reveals bizarre trend for ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 The Butthurt Blogger 2
News Community Calendar (Sep '07) Oct '14 Cynthia engages a... 6
News Crossover: Fashion feeds abstract art (Mar '12) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 5
More from around the web