Olive May Mulligan

Olive May Mulligan

There are 12 comments on the Fairfield Citizen-News story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Olive May Mulligan. In it, Fairfield Citizen-News reports that:

Olive May Mulligan, 94, a former Fairfield resident, the wife of the late George F. Mulligan Jr., died Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairfield Citizen-News.

BPT

Milford, CT

#1 Oct 26, 2010
my condolances to the mulligan family.

what is this another news hole?
MRS AVA

Greenville, SC

#2 Oct 26, 2010
BPT wrote:
my condolances to the mulligan family.
what is this another news hole?
I had to laugh at your comment but my condolences also even though I do not know her.
MRS AVA

Greenville, SC

#3 Oct 26, 2010
Hey look the Post liked my comment it posted it 2 times lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 26, 2010
Olive is in Heaven with the LORD. She was a great lady.
MRS AVA

Greenville, SC

#5 Oct 26, 2010
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Olive is in Heaven with the LORD. She was a great lady.
She lived to be a ripe old age so she must have taken good care of herself!
Drama

Farmington, CT

#6 Oct 26, 2010
Who the hell is Olive Mulligan and why would somebody post about an obituary? This is just too creepy.
TD Owen

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 26, 2010
If you look up at the top it says posted by Roboblogger.
That is an automated program that arbitrarily grabs stories and places them on the list. Believe it or not. It must be a very slow News day.

This is Hearst Publications way of getting rid of all of the illiterate Reporters on the staff at the CT Post.
Drama

Farmington, CT

#8 Oct 26, 2010
If I was this lady's family, I think I'd be plenty pissed off. No wonder the CT Post is in the toilet.
MA in CT

Roslyn Heights, NY

#9 Oct 27, 2010
Olive May Mulligan is a neat name- she lived to be 94. My great grandmother was a Mulligan. And today would be my mother in laws 94th birthday. So is it big news about Ms. Mulligan- no, but sometimes it's nice to read something notable to a small group of people. Maybe her family was pleased that somehow she became a big news item in the topix. Anyway- may the poor dear rest in peace.

And yes Drama- I agree about the toilet!
MRS AVA

Lyman, SC

#10 Oct 27, 2010
MA in CT wrote:
Olive May Mulligan is a neat name- she lived to be 94. My great grandmother was a Mulligan. And today would be my mother in laws 94th birthday. So is it big news about Ms. Mulligan- no, but sometimes it's nice to read something notable to a small group of people. Maybe her family was pleased that somehow she became a big news item in the topix. Anyway- may the poor dear rest in peace.
And yes Drama- I agree about the toilet!
Hi MA you are right !

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 27, 2010
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Martin

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2010
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.
Nobody asked, you buck toothed jacka$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knitting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spinrite: Canada's Best Managed Companies 2017 Mar '17 Worst is Family-c... 1
News Book Giveaway! a " Scarves, Shrugs & Shawls: 22... Mar '17 Halton County 1
News Knitting store: no yarn for women's movement pr... Jan '17 You Are A Dummy 2
News "Pussies" Grab Back Jan '17 IDONTKNOW 23
News Local march to support women's rights - The Let... (Jan '17) Jan '17 leedaulton 1
News Pink cat-ear hats sweeping nation ahead of wome... (Jan '17) Jan '17 leedaulton 1
News Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) Jul '16 EZknit 234
More from around the web