Knitting for the Weekend

Knitting for the Weekend

There are 1 comment on the About.com story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Knitting for the Weekend. In it, About.com reports that:

As most of you probably know, I haven't been leaving the house much lately thanks to my new baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

totsy1119

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2009
I know what you mean about not leaving the house when you have a little baby. I have been keeping my grandson since he was 6 weeks old..my daughter works and did not want him going to a day care. Well let me tell you it is not easy on grandma, Im going to be 66 next month. I findly told my daughter that it was getting too hard on me to keep him all the time, that I needed to be weed off. Well she found a very good church for mothers day out, and it is working out great. Tomorrow is my day off, and when I don't have him around me, I miss him. He is going to be 2 next month, the day after my birthday. He is trying to talk, and they are teaching him his ABC's and numbers. Hope you have just as much fun with your baby as we have with ours. Totsy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knitting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At Shore, gay group knits itself into the commu... Mar '16 Billmore and ripoff 2
News Saving Abel returns to Reno to rock downtown at... Feb '16 Truth 1
News City shop threads together old, new customers (Sep '15) Sep '15 Rainy Day Lady 1
News Winnipegger turned love for vintage kitchenware... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hus on First 1
News Scarves scattered around Goodale Park are there... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Duke for Mayor 5
News Hats off to Amanda (Feb '15) Feb '15 mayors wife done ... 1
News Australian Knitting Group Creates a Life-Sized ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Juif 1
More from around the web