Could Metis membership applications spike after federal court ruling?

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Winnipeg Free Press

A federal court decision that classifies Metis as Indians, placing them under federal jurisdiction, may soon have more people lining up for membership cards.

Comments
81 - 100 of 166 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2013
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Apr 26, 2013
 
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Back to 'europpe'?? Never been there before. So you want me to go to 'europpe', to get bison and bring them back here? I have never heard of 'Manitou white dogs before, they're not shit eaters are they? <-o
kweer

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Jonny Two Skirts wrote:
<quoted text>kweer
Well if anything, you've definitely proven that you're hooked on phonics. LMAO...eh <-o
JTF the original

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Apr 27, 2013
 
Jonny Two Shirts wrote:
<quoted text>type-o eh. Ment dissing heh heh. So dont dis Manitou white dogs, go back to europpe and bring bac the bison.
I know you're not as smart as me Johnny, but when Europeans arrived aboriginals were dying off from starvation and wars. They basically saved your bacon. Now just drink your Lucky which I pay for because I pay a lot of taxes. If you want to hunt go build yourself a shack somewhere in the north and stop complaining. Truth is, you wouldn't last 5 minutes without your TV and beer vendor.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

JTF the original wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're not as smart as me Johnny, but when Europeans arrived aboriginals were dying off from starvation and wars. They basically saved your bacon. Now just drink your Lucky which I pay for because I pay a lot of taxes. If you want to hunt go build yourself a shack somewhere in the north and stop complaining. Truth is, you wouldn't last 5 minutes without your TV and beer vendor.
You're pretty racist for a JTF. Can it be that you are a faker..a pretender...a deceiver who cannot be taken seriously?
JTF the original

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

JTF the original wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty racist for a JTF. Can it be that you are a faker..a pretender...a deceiver who cannot be taken seriously?
LMAO...Notice how I don't even know what racist means? I use the word because it's trendy and makes me sound clever. HaHa...the joke's on me!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

JTF the original wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...Notice how I don't even know what racist means? I use the word because it's trendy and makes me sound clever. HaHa...the joke's on me!
You're not even clever enough for a JTF. Perhaps you should try using LIV's avatar.
Francesca

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Apr 28, 2013
 
JTF the original wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...Notice how I don't even know what racist means? I use the word because it's trendy and makes me sound clever. HaHa...the joke's on me!
It means Just The fruits so we have two fruits posting, la la la
Benny

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Someone left the door to the loonie bin open I see.

Francesca...c'mere....sit....s tay.
Harley Squirrelnuts

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Francesca wrote:
<quoted text>It means Just The fruits so we have two fruits posting, la la la
Lots on here. Benny especially. Come here sit doggy style with THE original
Joe from The Pas

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Apr 28, 2013
 
Yer losin' it there squirrelcu nt...school day tomorrow..go to bed now little girl.
Jonny Two Shirts

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Apr 28, 2013
 
I wanted to be a metis eh but they said i was an indian. Racists.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Apr 28, 2013
 
Jonny Two Squirts wrote:
I wanted to be a metis eh but they said i was an indian. Racists.
Well, we know you're a racist alright, that's obvious. We also know you're illiterate. Soooo, that would make you an illiterate racist. You might also be a bigot, don't know for sure, but could asume so. As far as the Indian part goes, that's unsubstantiated. <-o
Francesca

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we know you're a racist alright, that's obvious. We also know you're illiterate. Soooo, that would make you an illiterate racist. You might also be a bigot, don't know for sure, but could asume so. As far as the Indian part goes, that's unsubstantiated. <-o
Jonny is ALL MAN..unlike you Elton John

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fresca wrote:
<quoted text> Jonny is ALL MAN..unlike you Elton John
Sounds like you've been dangling off of Harley's squirrel nuts, little ball biter. <-o
Francesca

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you've been dangling off of Harley's squirrel nuts, little ball biter. <-o
HUH? Pretty dumb

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Apr 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fresca wrote:
<quoted text>HUH? Pretty dumb
Oh, like the way you are? Do you huff metallic spray paint out of a brown paper bag, like Jonny Two Skirts does?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Apr 29, 2013
 
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>major league kweer
You sure are creative there, Jimmy Two Skirts. Well educated too, I might add. LMAO <-o

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Apr 30, 2013
 
This is one of the only forums around that allows, no, encourages trolls.

There are a few serious posters here, but there sure are a lot of little kids and adults (?) with little kids brains posting.

Too bad there wasn't a forum for morons.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Apr 30, 2013
 
JTF the original wrote:
This is one of the only forums around that allows, no, encourages trolls.
There are a few serious posters here, but there sure are a lot of little kids and adults (?) with little kids brains posting.
Too bad there wasn't a forum for morons.
You could start one...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Apr 30, 2013
 
Morons like you couldn't find it...eh..short bus boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Genealogy Discussions

Search the Genealogy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hetty Green's ways similar to Buffett's (Aug '12) 19 hr SLIF 7
Tahiti: Looking for lost family? (Jun '07) Thu Suzy V-L 56
Internet Indexing Library Collections/Systems: ... Jul 21 Thomas Milton Tinney Sr 1
Doubts arise over history of Galena's Murder Bo... (May '13) Jul 15 Carolyn McLean 16
A Clear Definition of Genealogy and Genealogist... Jul 13 Thomas Milton Tinney Sr 1
Find out if you're related to someone famous (Oct '07) Jun 25 Nothing 149
The gate to Kern Place: Bizarre, ornate, mystic... Jun '14 L Morales 1
•••
•••