Proof of Jesus' Black Heritage Comes ...

Proof of Jesus' Black Heritage Comes From Surprising Source: Two Black Mormons

There are 1202 comments on the www.blacknews.com story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Proof of Jesus' Black Heritage Comes From Surprising Source: Two Black Mormons. In it, www.blacknews.com reports that:

Two Black Mormons -- yes, that's not a typo -- two Black Mormons, have recently launched a groundbreaking DVD series that answers the questions we've been asking in regards to their religion's teachings on race, but have to this point gone unanswered. The real prize and surprise in this effort, has been the uncovering of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, demonstrating that Jesus was indeed Black. This is truly remarkable! For the first time, you can trace with incredible detail, from the Old Testament to the New Testament, the family tree from which Jesus came. Put away the "wooly hair" argument, we now have real proof and can literally see the African heritage in the Savior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.blacknews.com.

First Prev
of 61
Next Last
Truth be told

Columbus, OH

#1320 Oct 8, 2010
And also if it was some white person saying they had dna proof that he was white you wouldn't even be disagreeing you would be rejoicing. Just because some blacks who studied the bible found where jesus had black in him which we all knew doesn't make it racist. You people been claiming that the Egyptians and Jesus were white for years, and you say now it don't matter. Well it shouldn't have matter back then and you should not have gone all out of your way saying he was white and portraying his image to be a whiteman. So when u say we are racist think back in the past who really invented racism that has to do with skin color. I believe it was the Germans who are white.
Truth be told

Columbus, OH

#1321 Oct 8, 2010
THE BILLS wrote:
Abraham,Issac,Jacob-
Abraham was a descendant of SHEM(SEMITIC RACE)
Genesis 11:26
Genesis 11:28-Both Abraham and Lot were from UR,
in the land of the Chaldeans.Chaldea was in
Babylon(NW of the Persian Gulf),NOT IN AFRICA!
Speaking of Slavery-Genesis 15:13
It was Egyptians(AFRICANS)that enslaved ISRAEL
400yrs.
WELL, its a Bitch when it works against you!
NOT SIMPLE AS THAT,IS IT?
let me fire back at this argument. Another delima from another novice of the bible and gentics for that matter. Everything you said was true, but one thing you fail to mention there were Hamitic people who lived outside of africa. Lets take the middle east for example. Canaan was the land of the Canaanites who god curse which were sons of ham. "And Noah said curse it be canaan who shall be a servant of servants." Gen 9:24. Now everybody know that the jews conquered cannan and that his father was ham. Now lets talk about babylon and the land of the Chaldeans. directly from the word of god. Gen 10:8-11 And Cush begot Nimrod who began to be a mighty one on the earth. he was a mighty hunter before the lord: wherefore it is said, even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the lord. And the beginning of his kindom was Babel, and Erech,and accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. out of that land went forth asshur, and builded Nineveh and the city of rehoboth and Calnah. Now examine ur footnotes about Babel which is Baylon which god word also says was babylon. This was one of hams descendants first kingdom babylon. Also in the foot notes it says ot of that or he went forth out into assyria and built their great city of Nineveh. Assyria is not in Africa nor is Babylon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 61
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Woods: 19th century community unique in area (Feb '11) Nov 21 Draius Jesse Ballard 6
News Interest in black soldiers who fought for Union... Oct '17 porch Mascari 3
News 845 Life: Museum keeps Sullivan County's past a... Sep '17 Lois Leon Stein 1
Lawrence W. McClead (Apr '17) Apr '17 Family Serch 1
News Ghost sign: Who was G.A. Snider? This history s... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Halton County 1
News I found century-old glass negatives on my paren... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Pat 1
Lower Bucks Genealogists - News Article (Jan '17) Jan '17 lbgc19047 1
More from around the web