Proof of Jesus' Black Heritage Comes ...

Proof of Jesus' Black Heritage Comes From Surprising Source: Two Black Mormons

There are 1202 comments on the www.blacknews.com story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Proof of Jesus' Black Heritage Comes From Surprising Source: Two Black Mormons. In it, www.blacknews.com reports that:

Two Black Mormons -- yes, that's not a typo -- two Black Mormons, have recently launched a groundbreaking DVD series that answers the questions we've been asking in regards to their religion's teachings on race, but have to this point gone unanswered. The real prize and surprise in this effort, has been the uncovering of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, demonstrating that Jesus was indeed Black. This is truly remarkable! For the first time, you can trace with incredible detail, from the Old Testament to the New Testament, the family tree from which Jesus came. Put away the "wooly hair" argument, we now have real proof and can literally see the African heritage in the Savior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.blacknews.com.

First Prev
of 61
Next Last

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

#1 Apr 24, 2009
WHY!!!

It's the message, not the messager that's important.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 08

AOL

#2 Apr 24, 2009
If this is true then it just proves that blacks are more racist than whites will ever be because they care so much about if Jesus was one skin color or the next instead of what Jesus actually stood for.
YTsux

Suitland, MD

#3 Apr 24, 2009
I get ALL my news from blacknews.com ! IT's how I be smartin it out y'all!

Since: Mar 09

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2009
Jesus was Jewish. Besides, it makes no difference what his color was while he was in physical form on earth.
babyj

Afton, OK

#5 Apr 24, 2009
I'll say it so you can understand: Jesus was an almond colo'd brotha. Of course the people who made the documentary were black. Mormons believe that black people came from Ham not Shem. Ham was the son that Noah cursed. Jesus came from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who were descendents of Shem. I don't know that black people were of the curse of Ham. I'm just saying that is what mormon's believe. However, Jesus looked like the Isrealis God's chosen people. It really doesn't matter anyway.
I C Chariots in the Skies

Stockbridge, GA

#6 Apr 24, 2009

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#9 Apr 24, 2009
moose face wrote:
they will believe Hitler was a negro if some "perfesser" on youtube tells them so. What a gullible race of retards!
You have perpetrated a fraud all this time. But truth pressed to the earth shall rise again,for no lie can live forever!
simple as this

Arlington, VA

#10 Apr 24, 2009
PTBW Forever wrote:
If this is true then it just proves that blacks are more racist than whites will ever be because they care so much about if Jesus was one skin color or the next instead of what Jesus actually stood for.
GOD is very specific in the BIBLE when he speaks about his LOVE for BLACK PEOPLE. if you have a problem with that, then you need to take it up with HIM!
Tertle

Mesa, AZ

#11 Apr 24, 2009
That somebody is the same color as them is of interest only to racists.

These are the same racists who didn't care about golf until a black man became good at it. The same racists who voted for Da Prezdent only because of his skin, and then wear T-shirts celebrating their racism.

Well Educated Black Man

“Separating FACT from FICTION”

Location hidden

#12 Apr 24, 2009
Bob J 1440 wrote:
WHY!!!
It's the message, not the messager that's important.
The messenger IS as important as the messenger when it comes to religion. These new findings, if correct, then reveal most of Christian history and beliefs to be manufactured lies. Indeed, it means that modern day Christianity is actually a grand deception created by evil people willing to lie and fabricate.
Carlo_Rosini

Baden, Austria

#13 Apr 24, 2009
Well Educated Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The messenger IS as important as the messenger when it comes to religion. These new findings, if correct, then reveal most of Christian history and beliefs to be manufactured lies. Indeed, it means that modern day Christianity is actually a grand deception created by evil people willing to lie and fabricate.
Hey Mr. Uneducated Black, you embrace your racism all you want. People will go on believing in Jesus long after you are gone.
Carlo_Rosini

Ukraine

#14 Apr 24, 2009
simple as this wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD is very specific in the BIBLE when he speaks about his LOVE for BLACK PEOPLE. if you have a problem with that, then you need to take it up with HIM!
what gospel is that?
Tertle

Mesa, AZ

#15 Apr 24, 2009
Well Educated Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is different from every other religion how?
Getting your guidance from another mortal, and often more flawed human, strikes me as assinine in the first place. Know god in your heart, and enjoy your Sunday as you see fit.
simple as this

Arlington, VA

#16 Apr 24, 2009
Tertle wrote:
That somebody is the same color as them is of interest only to racists.
These are the same racists who didn't care about golf until a black man became good at it. The same racists who voted for Da Prezdent only because of his skin, and then wear T-shirts celebrating their racism.
oh yeah, but when michaelangelo used ceasare borgias as the false image of jesus and presented this bs to the world, you didn't have a problem then!

Well Educated Black Man

Location hidden

#17 Apr 24, 2009
BAMAPERRY wrote:
Jesus was Jewish. Besides, it makes no difference what his color was while he was in physical form on earth.
Yes it does. How would the KKK feel if they knew that their Christian beliefs they use as an excuse for inhuman racism and the people they killed were God's chosen?

Well Educated Black Man

Location hidden

#18 Apr 24, 2009
Tertle wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is different from every other religion how?
Getting your guidance from another mortal, and often more flawed human, strikes me as assinine in the first place. Know god in your heart, and enjoy your Sunday as you see fit.
All religions are without God (in my opinion). God and religion are COMPLETELY separate things. The "god" of Christianity is small, humanized, and has a habit of throwing fits of anger.

Well Educated Black Man

Location hidden

#19 Apr 24, 2009
Carlo_Rosini wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr. Uneducated Black, you embrace your racism all you want. People will go on believing in Jesus long after you are gone.
Nothing wrong with that...as long as they know he was not white.
simple as this

Arlington, VA

#20 Apr 24, 2009
Carlo_Rosini wrote:
<quoted text>
what gospel is that?
you're joking right?
Tertle

Mesa, AZ

#22 Apr 24, 2009
Jesus being black while living hundreds of miles from the nearest black population makes about as much sense as claiming Buddha was Norweigan
simple as this

Arlington, VA

#23 Apr 24, 2009
Tertle wrote:
Jesus being black while living hundreds of miles from the nearest black population makes about as much sense as claiming Buddha was Norweigan
do you mind being a little more direct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 61
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lower Bucks Genealogists - News Article Jan '17 lbgc19047 1
Speaking of DNA and the Middle East Tree of Lif... Jan '17 Thomas Milton Tin... 1
News Genealogy Query - MEDLEY (Jan '06) Jan '17 BirthMotherSearching 3
News All DNA Traces Back to Original African Black M... (Jun '09) Nov '16 Moses 1,108
News Free Woods: 19th century community unique in area (Feb '11) Nov '16 Luther 3
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Oct '16 Peotone Rsident 29
News Chambersburg man finds grave of ancestor, a Civ... (Apr '08) Sep '16 Flesticle5Squubny 17
More from around the web