Wiesel to Romney: Help stop baptizing...

Wiesel to Romney: Help stop baptizing of dead Jews

There are 3 comments on the MSNBC story from Feb 14, 2012, titled Wiesel to Romney: Help stop baptizing of dead Jews. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel attends a National Days of Remembrance commemoration ceremony for the Holocaust in the Rotunda of the US Capitol in Washington, D.C., in May 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

Timothy Unrine

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Mormons will baptize all six million Holocaust victims, they have a NEED to baptize the dead, and need names and birth/death dates. They are running out of their own ancestors after decades of geneaology.

So they go elsewhere. Guess what, Whitney Houston, will soon be a Mormon. She is in good company, Obama's Mama was baptized Mormon after her death.

Disgusting and disrespectful.

The Mormons have no standards either, they have baptized Adolf Hitler, Josef Mengele, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy - creeps one and all. Mass murderers.

Hitler in Mormon Heaven with the Jews that he killed? Sorry, that is creepy.

NoMormonInWhiteHouse blogpost com

Romney, equiv of an Archbishop in Mormon Church, that high up and you think he doesn't know this is going on. But doesn't question his Supreme Leader.
Notm Ormon

San Francisco, CA

#2 Feb 15, 2012
We believe in Tolerance of Religious views. Baptizing someone, by proxy, against their chosen religious views seems to be the opposite of tolerance. Therefore, you can now baptize friends and strangers to Notm Ormon, at www.notmormon.com .
Mark M

Geldrop, Netherlands

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Sorry, but what is the big deal?

Isn't it that jewish do not believe in post mortal baptism?
So in their believe they cannot be converted post mortal!

So if the Jewish believe is the right one, then they are still jewish!
If The Mormon believe is the right one, They give them a change enter heaven!

I Hope that they Baptize me if i'm dead...

And you must be very stupid to accuse Romney that he doesn't know what he is doing! He could be the president that is the only right one for the US!

But probably you still live in the 50's where you may discriminate... Or is discriminating someone because how he believe in God something else???

It took the USA 248 years before it was ready for a Black president, probably it takes another 248 years before the USA is ready for an Mormon President, and probably another 248 years before the USA is ready for a Gay President!

Stop discriminating about color, believe, sex or sexuality! and start using your brain to judge on someones capabilities!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ghost sign: Who was G.A. Snider? This history s... Wed Halton County 1
News I found century-old glass negatives on my paren... Mar 12 Pat 1
Lower Bucks Genealogists - News Article Jan '17 lbgc19047 1
Speaking of DNA and the Middle East Tree of Lif... Jan '17 Thomas Milton Tin... 1
News Genealogy Query - MEDLEY (Jan '06) Jan '17 BirthMotherSearching 3
News All DNA Traces Back to Original African Black M... (Jun '09) Nov '16 Moses 1,108
News Free Woods: 19th century community unique in area (Feb '11) Nov '16 Luther 3
More from around the web