Pacete: Charlie on tourism promotions

Pacete: Charlie on tourism promotions

There are 2 comments on the Sun-Star story from Feb 28, 2012, titled Pacete: Charlie on tourism promotions. In it, Sun-Star reports that:

IT WAS a late night call for me from Maricar Dabao of Viaje Negrense. Maricar is the president of the Association of Tour Guides in Negros Occidental.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Star.

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Many possible tourists are put off coming to the Philippines by the warnings issued by their governments. Until the Philippines sorts out the crime and sets up a credible force to protect foreigners from criminals (including the local police) then your Tourist Board is pissing into the wind.

“Nuke the mother fcukers ”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2012
good luck i cant see this happening

He said that the new Tourism Act contains all the tourism development plans for the LGUs and for the tourism sector. Negrenses should avail of what the Tourism Act is offering. He suggested to Mayor Oti that there should be more economic activities around the airport. It was an experience in the past that communications from the DOT Central Office always arrived in the provinces very late. He assured us that he will act on that.“I want all LGUs to prepare their tourism programs properly. We target one million Koreans to come here in 2012. Last year, we had 920,000 Koreans. We also aim at China. Targets at hand is AJACU… America, Japan, Australia, Canada and United Kingdom. The Indians are also in the list.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patriotic legacies: Mississippians trace their ... Aug 24 Rod Knox 10
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Aug 22 poedunkville 19
News Searching the past (Apr '10) Jul 30 Down farts 5
News Genealogy Query - DAVIES : HENRY Jul '15 joanNYadoptees 1
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at Jun '15 joanNYadoptees 1
NJ Adoptee female DOB 8/27/63 "Nancy Ann" Jun '15 joanNYadoptees 2
News Genealogy Query - KELP : RADAKER Jun '15 joanNYadoptees 1
More from around the web