African Ancestry, Changing the Realism of Reality TV

May 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Afro American Newspaper

AFRO Clean Green Block D.C. Community D.C. Events Baltimore Community Baltimore Events Character Education Living for the Weekend Rambling Rose Social Scene BGE Announcements Maryland Government Obituaries - Baltimore Obituaries - Washington D.C. Check out related stories, research genealogies, or peruse all that our archives have to offer.

Comments
61 - 80 of 97 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
confusious

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Feb 2, 2013
 
BlackerPower wrote:
<quoted text>May Allah make you a billionaire if you are not aldready. Asalamu Alaikum. Peace
May a wet dimented yack shit on your door step.
archie bonker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Feb 2, 2013
 
BlackerPower wrote:
<quoted text>May Allah make you a billionaire if you are not aldready. Asalamu Alaikum. Peace
Well,Its black history month again folks.Thats when millions of blacks sign up for food stamps and any other free hand out they can drain from our country.Why dont "You's" people ever give back,Hah?The white man is always paying taxes so you black folk can sit your lazy assss on the sofa and watch B.E.T. all day.Please get a friggin job ya lazy pieces of shit!!!!Thank "You's".
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Feb 2, 2013
 
What person that need help to eat and have a place to stay would not take advantage of programs available to them. It is easy for people who have a job and living good to think people do not need help. In the last few years, the job market has been a problem world wide. Factory workers seen their companies pick up and move to other parts of the country leaving unemployment. companies downsizing. It is easy to say get a job when there is no jobs available. People have work years on the same job can`t find a job because of their age. No job is secure.
archie bonker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Feb 2, 2013
 
the light has come wrote:
What person that need help to eat and have a place to stay would not take advantage of programs available to them. It is easy for people who have a job and living good to think people do not need help. In the last few years, the job market has been a problem world wide. Factory workers seen their companies pick up and move to other parts of the country leaving unemployment. companies downsizing. It is easy to say get a job when there is no jobs available. People have work years on the same job can`t find a job because of their age. No job is secure.
Im talkin about the scum sucking blacks.Ya see the black hybrid that was crossed with a white is not the scum sucker.The 100% black with the wide nose huge lips smelly hygene and wire brush hair are the lazy assss loafers.

“Leading the Revolution”

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Feb 2, 2013
 
Archie

You seem to know little about black people, I suggest you gain some knowledge about the subject before giving an uninformed opinion.
archie bonker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Feb 2, 2013
 
I know alot about black folk son.Just watch the evening news,They shoot eachother,they shoot kids,then when a cop shoots one of them for pulling a gun on him its the cops fault.I know "You's" pal.
archie bunker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Feb 2, 2013
 
dkanela wrote:
Archie
You seem to know little about black people, I suggest you gain some knowledge about the subject before giving an uninformed opinion.
Did ya ever notice how a black has to dress up to impress people? Yes thats right ,They will put on a desert storm outfit with spit polished boots to make it look like they're veterans when they're not.I seen one walk into a store wearing doctor scrubs with the mouth cover on just so all the people will think wow that black must be a real doctor cause he has the costume and everything.I would be impressed if "You's" folks got off your dead assses and got a job and off food stamps., Thank You.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Feb 2, 2013
 
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text> Well,Its black history month again folks.Thats when millions of blacks sign up for food stamps and any other free hand out they can drain from our country.Why dont "You's" people ever give back,Hah?The white man is always paying taxes so you black folk can sit your lazy assss on the sofa and watch B.E.T. all day.Please get a friggin job ya lazy pieces of shit!!!!Thank "You's".
i know. ain't that something? poor, white, nasty trash got to fund our lifesyles, vehicles, mortgages, etc...

to bad you had to be white.

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Feb 2, 2013
 
archie bunker wrote:
<quoted text> Did ya ever notice how a black has to dress up to impress people? Yes thats right ,They will put on a desert storm outfit with spit polished boots to make it look like they're veterans when they're not.I seen one walk into a store wearing doctor scrubs with the mouth cover on just so all the people will think wow that black must be a real doctor cause he has the costume and everything.
i bet he got out of a nice car to huh? thats why you were mad cause your driving a broke down, 20 yr old ragedty car and your windshield wipers don't even work.
archie bunker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Feb 2, 2013
 
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet he got out of a nice car to huh? thats why you were mad cause your driving a broke down, 20 yr old ragedty car and your windshield wipers don't even work.
He was driving an escalade with spinin rims and white wall tires with curb feelers.And he layed down on the front seat while driving.Why do "You's" drive like that? Who are ya hiding from?

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Feb 2, 2013
 
archie bunker wrote:
<quoted text> He was driving an escalade with spinin rims and white wall tires with curb feelers.And he layed down on the front seat while driving.Why do "You's" drive like that? Who are ya hiding from?
maybe hiding from jealous rhesus monkey white folk like yourself to keep from getting shot up by you for driving blk in a nice, expensive car!
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Feb 2, 2013
 
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text> Im talkin about the scum sucking blacks.Ya see the black hybrid that was crossed with a white is not the scum sucker.The 100% black with the wide nose huge lips smelly hygene and wire brush hair are the lazy assss loafers.
You should not be looking down on anyone because you do not know how they got in that condition. That could be you.While you are judging people who do not meet your standard, they are judging you. The saw cuts both ways.
Burt Campbell

Payson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Feb 2, 2013
 
Google "dna tests". Just checked and a big favorite
is $99.00 via mail. All African-based haplogroups
tested for and documented. I just ordered one.
dr of dna

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Feb 2, 2013
 
Burt Campbell wrote:
Google "dna tests". Just checked and a big favorite
is $99.00 via mail. All African-based haplogroups
tested for and documented. I just ordered one.
I'll save all "You's" black folk some time.Dont waste your money on a DNA test.Because all your DNA can be traced back to a gorilla.Your Welcome.
archie bonker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Feb 3, 2013
 
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>You should not be looking down on anyone because you do not know how they got in that condition. That could be you.While you are judging people who do not meet your standard, they are judging you. The saw cuts both ways.
Im just stateing some facts that 90% of blacks are lazy thugs looking for a free ride on the white mans shirt tails.The other 10% are in friggin jail.
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Feb 3, 2013
 
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text> Im just stateing some facts that 90% of blacks are lazy thugs looking for a free ride on the white mans shirt tails.The other 10% are in friggin jail.
Let us us some real facts and not opinion that is not facts. you would have to live 8300 years to meet a million black people.That would be a person per second. You an no one on this planet have enough time to investigate whether a person is lazy or not. If there is reported there is a million black men in prison in this country, that is only 1% of the 40 reported millions of blacks in this country. Stick with real facts and not racist opinion.
archie bonker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Feb 3, 2013
 
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>Let us us some real facts and not opinion that is not facts. you would have to live 8300 years to meet a million black people.That would be a person per second. You an no one on this planet have enough time to investigate whether a person is lazy or not. If there is reported there is a million black men in prison in this country, that is only 1% of the 40 reported millions of blacks in this country. Stick with real facts and not racist opinion.
Your telling me that there arent many more blacks in prison compared to whites?
Bmacwaters

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Feb 3, 2013
 
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text> How do "You's" black folk sleep at night with that wire brush hair?I mean that stuff has to be cracklin on the pillow all night.I bet "You's" wear a hole in the pillow from the friction of that stiff bristley hair.God must have punished "You's" people hah?
At least we agree that its considered hair. Yous people got fur. But I don't hate you though.:-)

“Freedom”

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

When it comes to American DNA, many of these tests will be biased due to The History of America which we all know is NOT completely accurate.
smith

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Feb 3, 2013
 
stupid thread

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Genealogy Discussions

Search the Genealogy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Doubts arise over history of Galena's Murder Bo... (May '13) Jul 27 Pete 17
Hetty Green's ways similar to Buffett's (Aug '12) Jul 25 SLIF 7
Tahiti: Looking for lost family? (Jun '07) Jul 24 Suzy V-L 56
Internet Indexing Library Collections/Systems: ... Jul 21 Thomas Milton Tinney Sr 1
A Clear Definition of Genealogy and Genealogist... Jul 13 Thomas Milton Tinney Sr 1
Find out if you're related to someone famous (Oct '07) Jun '14 Nothing 149
The gate to Kern Place: Bizarre, ornate, mystic... Jun '14 L Morales 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••