Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Chesapeake Santa delivers new computer to Genealogy Society

Full story: Carrollton Free Press Standard

Chesapeake Energy officials weren't clad in Santa Claus suits when they visited the Carroll County Genealogy Society last week, but they did come bearing gifts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Historian

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

OH PULLEEEZE. They did this for their own interests. It's like having an office you don't have to pay rent on. If they did not need these accommodations, this company could care less. What rot.
Randy Miller

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

So you would have rejected it? I don't understand why you guys hate them so much, what did they do to you?
Also from Carrollton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Thank you, Cheasapeake Energy, for you generous gift to Carroll County. You have been a wonderful breath of fresh air since your arrival. Our county had grown stagnant and you have revived our hope. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Anonymous in Carrollton

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Too bad they aren't donating money to local residents to help pay for rising cost of rental homes! Locals don't make $50 an hour working non-fracking related jobs (and the fracking jobs available are very hard to get and don't pay near what the out of town workers make!)$1200 a month for a 3bdrm home is impossible! We are drowning here!
Carroll Countian

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Historian, I think I'd fall over in shock if you ever posted anything positive. I feel very sorry for you. Thank you Chesapeake, yes, it helps them out but it is also such a plus for the Geneological Society.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••