Local student finds all but one U.S. presidents are related

A Salinas girl on a quest to trace her own family has discovered a common ancestor for all American presidents except one. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 08

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Feb 16, 2010
Nice story. I wish her well in her quest.
incomplete

United States

#24 Feb 16, 2010
I bought 'Royalty for Commoners' on Amazon and it says I have royalty in my blood. Cant see whats so special about the 12 year old doing the same.
Watsonville Resident

San Jose, CA

#26 Mar 1, 2010
Richard Saunders wrote:
How many 12 year olds even know who the president is or even cares?
Well, it's a requirement in order to pass 8th grade, so I'd think by 12 most kids would know quite a number of presidents.
Whatever

El Dorado Hills, CA

#27 Apr 12, 2010
It's plausible.

The money is also to help her get to Buckingham Palace, so that's legit, too.

Plus, why shouldn't she try to profit from her research?

As for Obama - didn't he just turn his back on his white lineage by calling himself black instead of mixed race on the census form?
randy wilson

Hillsboro, OR

#28 Oct 14, 2010
I know anyone reading this will think me crazy,they are the NEPHILIM bloodlines,the tares Mthew 13:24 ,you must read the book of ENOCH, JUDE,2ND PETER CH2,= ENOCH, NIBIRUPEDIA.COM , STEVEQUAYLE.COM ,They worship MOLOCH, MOLOCH was and ancient NEPHILIM diety,only NEPHILIM worship NEPHILIM dietys!
Joanna

Chandler, OK

#29 Nov 24, 2010
I've been addicted to genealogy since 1981 and most of my roots are in England. William, the future king, and I share a common ancestor through his mother, Diana...but do can millions of Brits. That's just the nature of having roots in a small island whose motto was "Go forth and multiply". That said, thanks to years of research in English records, I know those records get sketchy farther back than 1600.

I applaud BridgeAnne's determination and tenacity, but I'm curious as to how this 12-year-old was able to *verify* maternal lines with mostly non-existent records. Much of it HAS to be conjecture, which in the genealogy world is another word for MYTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ideal Maternity Home survivor finds his roots Dec 2 joan of NYadoptees 1
EASTER HOUSE ADOPTEES please post here Nov '14 joanNYadoptees 3
RSS body seeks to prove Indian Muslims are Hindus Nov '14 Yupp111 3
Solving Family Mysteries (Oct '13) Oct '14 Alti2de 3
Oakville Votes: Ann Harvey Hope, Oakville Halto... Oct '14 can we trust trus... 1
Genealogy Query - HAUGHTON (May '08) Sep '14 Winson Saw 3
Cook County adoptees please post here Sep '14 joanNYadoptees 2
More from around the web