Genealogy Query - CRIDER

Genealogy Query - CRIDER

There are 2 comments on the Cousinconnect.com story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Genealogy Query - CRIDER. In it, Cousinconnect.com reports that:

I am looking for information about Raleigh Crider, who was born February 24, 1875 and died June 03, 1947 and is buried in Rosehill in Royston,Georgia and according to the funeral home, the funeral home charge a man by the name of Coy Crider with the funeral arrangements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cousinconnect.com.

Linda Nuccitelli

United States

#1 May 3, 2011
My maternal grandfather was named Coy Crider and lived in Royston Georgia for as long as I can remember. He was married to Marzie Crider (Vaughn) Linda Nuccitelli [email protected]
bev sharples

Denver, CO

#2 May 14, 2011
Linda Nuccitelli wrote:
My maternal grandfather was named Coy Crider and lived in Royston Georgia for as long as I can remember. He was married to Marzie Crider (Vaughn) Linda Nuccitelli [email protected]
Have you tried the genealogy sites? Sometimes they'll let you do a search and tell you how many results came up. You have to subscribe to see the results though. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Woods: 19th century community unique in area (Feb '11) 20 hr Draius Jesse Ballard 6
News Interest in black soldiers who fought for Union... Oct '17 porch Mascari 3
News 845 Life: Museum keeps Sullivan County's past a... Sep '17 Lois Leon Stein 1
Lawrence W. McClead (Apr '17) Apr '17 Family Serch 1
News Ghost sign: Who was G.A. Snider? This history s... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Halton County 1
News I found century-old glass negatives on my paren... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Pat 1
Lower Bucks Genealogists - News Article (Jan '17) Jan '17 lbgc19047 1
More from around the web