Ireland's General Register Office Rec...

Ireland's General Register Office Records Finally to Go Online

There are 1 comment on the Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter story from May 23, 2013, titled Ireland's General Register Office Records Finally to Go Online. In it, Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter reports that:

I received the following note from Steven C. Smyrl FIGRS, MAPGI, the Executive Liaison Officer for the Council of Irish Genealogical Organisations: The Irish government has announced that indexes to birth, death & marriage records which date from 1845 are soon to be made available through its genealogy portal www.irishgenealogy.ie . This is ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter.

smithako

Chicago, IL

#1 May 24, 2013
Hello please i will like you to contact me now for more details about my puppies for adoption.they are very friendly with kids and other pets around.if you are not interested please do not contact me but if you are interested you can contact me so i ship the puppies directly to you.because we are actually in Cameroon and the climate here is not good for them.
Please you can contact me at my email:[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Searching the past (Apr '10) Jul 30 Down farts 5
News Peotone Town Chatter (Jul '12) Jul 23 jim k 17
News Genealogy Query - DAVIES : HENRY Jul 7 joanNYadoptees 1
News Patriotic legacies: Mississippians trace their ... Jul 4 Independence 4
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at Jun '15 joanNYadoptees 1
NJ Adoptee female DOB 8/27/63 "Nancy Ann" Jun '15 joanNYadoptees 2
News Genealogy Query - KELP : RADAKER Jun '15 joanNYadoptees 1
More from around the web