Swedish riots could represent Europe's future

May 30, 2013 Full story: communities.washingtontimes.com 12
Travelers who have visited Sweden know it be one of the great undiscovered secrets of Europe. It is also one of the most liberal. Now, after more than a week of rioting, Sweden’s grand experiment in multiculturalism is providing a window into what the rest of Europe, and even the United States, could expect if current immigration policies continue ... Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 May 30, 2013
from washingtontimes:

"With so many cultures entering the country, especially from Africa and the Middle East, immigrant societies have become increasingly segregated from Swedish society. As a result, areas known as no-go zones have arisen that make certain areas of major cities in Sweden, and other European nations, dangerous and off-limits for natives.

"Some of the Islamic no-go zones now function within their individual areas by instituting Sharia law as their source of legal authority. Consequently these sections have become virtual islands of Islam within Sweden. These microstates are often self-governing to the extent that local authorities either cannot, will not or are not allowed to provide basic benefits such as police and fire protection or ambulance services ..."

If muslims living in Sweden refuse to recognize the state's authority, Sweden needs to stop sending them state monetary assistance.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 30, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from washingtontimes:

If muslims living in Sweden refuse to recognize the state's authority, Sweden needs to stop sending them state monetary assistance.
Agreed. What are the beasts going to do about it-riot?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 May 30, 2013
A long time ago, there were riots like this in Detroit. The Governor sent in the National Guard and the President sent Federal troops and they started shooting people down. It ended very quickly thereafter.
That's how Western nations should be dealing with muslims.
Atheist Silurist

London, UK

#4 May 30, 2013
"Swedish riots could represent Europe's future"

Swedish riots represent Europe now. These riots are not happening in the future,they are with us,now,and they are going to get worse.
naman

Norway

#5 May 30, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
"Swedish riots could represent Europe's future"
Swedish riots represent Europe now. These riots are not happening in the future,they are with us,now,and they are going to get worse.
Which means that Europe should stop accepting Muslim immigrants. This even more so as all the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in the Quran prove that there is not any god behind that book, and thus that Islam is a made up, pagan religion. Why should we accept members of a religion of war - like shown in Sweden - whose basic idea is to force us to become pagans?

http://www.1000mistakes.com
The many errors, contradictions, etc. in the Quran prove that their correct name is Muhammadans, not Muslims.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#6 May 31, 2013
All muslims not working should be deported!
Those working too

France

#7 May 31, 2013
Those working too.
swede

Lumberton, NC

#8 May 31, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from washingtontimes:
"With so many cultures entering the country, especially from Africa and the Middle East, immigrant societies have become increasingly segregated from Swedish society. As a result, areas known as no-go zones have arisen that make certain areas of major cities in Sweden, and other European nations, dangerous and off-limits for natives.
"Some of the Islamic no-go zones now function within their individual areas by instituting Sharia law as their source of legal authority. Consequently these sections have become virtual islands of Islam within Sweden. These microstates are often self-governing to the extent that local authorities either cannot, will not or are not allowed to provide basic benefits such as police and fire protection or ambulance services ..."
If muslims living in Sweden refuse to recognize the state's authority, Sweden needs to stop sending them state monetary assistance.
holy crap no go zones? i did not know they had the force of law! stick to your own paranoid country american cause you clearly dont know crap about mine.
naman

Norway

#9 Jun 1, 2013
swede wrote:
<quoted text> holy crap no go zones? i did not know they had the force of law! stick to your own paranoid country american cause you clearly dont know crap about mine.
But I do know Sweden - and I do know the Quran and not a little about Muslim countries and culture. And to a large degree I agree with the skepticism to Islam - it is a harsh religion. And on top of that, all the errors, contradictions, etc. in the Quran prove that the book is not from any god, so that Islam in reality is a made up pagan religion. Why accept the behavior of a pagan religion of apartheid, suppression, and war in our parts of the world?

www.1000mistakes.com
As all the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in the Quran prove it is not from a god, their correct name is Muhammadans.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jun 1, 2013
swede wrote:
<quoted text> holy crap no go zones? i did not know they had the force of law! stick to your own paranoid country american cause you clearly dont know crap about mine.
So just because a "no go zone" doesn't have the force of law means a person isn't risking their life if they venture there? Are all these pictures and news reports of the rioting false? Or are you just some Muslim in North Carolina talking out of your ass?
Aiesha S

Sydney, Australia

#11 Jun 2, 2013
Well, I hope the Swedes are less wimpy in dealing with rioters, than what our judicial system seems to be:
http://www.news.com.au/national-news/nsw-act/...
Bill

Manchester, UK

#12 Jun 2, 2013
I read the swedish air force tried parachute dropping sacks of jizya on the worst affected areas but it was proven to be ineffective.
I think now they are trying to see if bringing the immigrants extended families over as well as allowing the call to prayer all over the country will help them feel more at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genealogy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakville Votes: Ann Harvey Hope, Oakville Halto... Oct 6 can we trust trus... 1
Genealogy Query - HAUGHTON (May '08) Sep '14 Winson Saw 3
Cook County adoptees please post here Sep '14 joanNYadoptees 2
Genealogy Query - ATKINSON : JAMES : LOONEY : R... (Apr '08) Sep '14 kathy 2
EASTER HOUSE ADOPTEES please post here Sep '14 whatever 2
Cal Thomas - 'Finding Your Roots' Sep '14 joanNYadoptees 1
Volunteers help restore Evergreen Cemetery in S... Sep '14 AnnoN 1

Genealogy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE