Village to take action on remains found

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ironton Tribune

Workers trimming branches and vines to clear power lines got a little more than they bargained for last week in Coal Grove.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
huh

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Oh great more skeletons coming out in Coal Grove....
dem bones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Heads will roll! OOPS, already have.
Curious

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

How is it the remains just washed out? Were they in caskets? How did they get out? If so, what were they made of? This may just give criminals a safe haven to discard bodies. I think there should be DNA testing to make sure.
Answer for Curious

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

In the old days people were buried in pinewood boxes. These boxes would rot pretty quickly. That's why in old cemeteries you sometimes see huge dips in front of headstones; the box had rotted and collapsed. Don't worry, no shady criminal organization is dropping bodies off in front of the CG Townhouse.
Gator

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Oh wow a few skulls, pffft big deal. I bet there are twice as many human remains under Mike Snells house.
Curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

Thank you Answer for Curious.... That explains a lot.
travelor327

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

I agree with curious. A perfect place to discard bodies. Just use the old cemetary as an excuess as where the bodies came from. The lawrence county coroner just dismissed the find without trying to investagate. Want to committ murder? Come to lawrence count where the officials are to lazy to do their jobs.
1stborn

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Wow you guys go straight to the worst end of the spectrum straight out the gate don't you
Curious

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

With the huge drug and alcohol problem in our area, the stealing, lack of human respect for others, not to mention corrupt politics, nothing would surprise me....
thisbikerknowz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

U all are retards and u eat the mayors poop for breakfast. I wish you all were a pile of bones in a poop filled gully. Kill em all.
Crazy

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Whatever happened with this?
Camille Pegram

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

That's crazy.
too funny

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

thisbikerknowz wrote:
U all are retards and u eat the mayors poop for breakfast. I wish you all were a pile of bones in a poop filled gully. Kill em all.
Have you been drinking Coal Groves water again? Its sounds like you are having a reaction to the high chlorene. LOL!1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••